Weekend Plans

Pretty shite weekend for me. Car broke down as I was pushing 90mph in the fast lane of the M20 coastbound on Friday evening. Had European breakdown cover through my insurance, but neglected to add domestic!! What a tit
Anyway, 3 hours on the side of the motorway in the dark and cold wasn't much fun. That stretch between the Swanley Junction and the next is a horrible, unlit stretch of road.
Eventually a very busy Highways agency came to my rescue just before my toes began to drop off. Luckily I did have plenty of layers and high vis jacket with me. £150 for the privilege but I was grateful nonetheless.
Still gotta fork out lord knows how much in compound fees to recover it tomorrow. Yard was unmanned over the weekend, so that's an extra 2 days keep they've squeezed out of me. Lessons learned all round, but not what you need at the best of times let alone right before Xmas.
Anyway, still counting blessings

Friday - Night in
Saturday - Busy day at work, then Digweeds bunker session with a few drinks in.
Sunday - Putting up a 34m string of lights outside the house, then pub lunch and beers then watching footy for the rest of the day with more beers.
Monday - Day off and golf.

Back