Weekend Plans

Having fireball whiskey with lots of ice and lemon at the moment..
Getting prepared for if things kick off later with all these garden partys..?

Where I live there's a major shopping center. This type of shopping center is called an "outlet mall" & they're internationally renowned. There are a ton of tourists, but only right there in the shopping center. Sure, they're other places too, but you don't see them converge like bees making a hive anywhere else. Lol. The savings at the outlet mall near here are decent. There's a Calvin Klein outlet that I like there; though the majority of the shirts there are not my preferred/requisite polyester blend (with the elastane... lycra... spandex... whatever makes them stretch more!) so I'm stuck with lots of 100% cotton, and thus lots of ironing if I want to wear Calvin Klein.

Anyway, those stores (I think there are 155 stores in that mall) are reopening. I am opposed, but curious because I love that place. I grew up in the town (it's in the next town over from where I live today) where it's located and it broke ground in 1995, when I was 15. It's been a huge boom for the economy in that town ever since, and I may drive through just to see how many people are there! LOL. That's so bad, and nosey, and uncool! Lol. I'm rude... but I'm curious.

Also, the record store is open (there's only one). I already called them and said I wouldn't be coming in. Not that they know me, but I did receive their email, felt enticed, but decided to wait for the vaccine.

Where I live there's a major shopping center. This type of shopping center is called an "outlet mall" & they're internationally renowned. There are a ton of tourists, but only right there in the shopping center. Sure, they're other places too, but you don't see them converge like bees making a hive anywhere else. Lol. The savings at the outlet mall near here are decent. There's a Calvin Klein outlet that I like there; though the majority of the shirts there are not my preferred/requisite polyester blend (with the elastane... lycra... spandex... whatever makes them stretch more!) so I'm stuck with lots of 100% cotton, and thus lots of ironing if I want to wear Calvin Klein.

Anyway, those stores (I think there are 155 stores in that mall) are reopening. I am opposed, but curious because I love that place. I grew up in the town (it's in the next town over from where I live today) where it's located and it broke ground in 1995, when I was 15. It's been a huge boom for the economy in that town ever since, and I may drive through just to see how many people are there! LOL. That's so bad, and nosey, and uncool! Lol. I'm rude... but I'm curious.

Also, the record store is open (there's only one). I already called them and said I wouldn't be coming in. Not that they know me, but I did receive their email, felt enticed, but decided to wait for the vaccine.

Dubai Mall, busiest in the wold, reopened two weeks ago. started at 30% capacity and now is allowed up to 70%. The Apple store is currently the only store in the whole place not open. But we’ll find out news on that tomorrow as the working week starts again.

Obviously helps because there aren’t any tourists in the country, the fountains aren’t on so not a hot-spot anymore.

Bank holiday here.. sunny 20+ all over Ireland thank fck the guarda are doing a great job stopping people from out of town getting to the Beaches. 3 kids go in difficulty in the water last few days one lad broken ankle hit rocks jump in, no life guards working on beaches ? air rescue is already out this morning too... . Could be an exciting weekend..
Chopper is out again now..

We're meeting our new 10-year-old foster dog on Sunday. We already have a senior dog (he's 13) so I'm a little nervous at how they will get along, but super excited to add to the family. Apparently his owner passed away, so we're going to take care of him...odds are about 100% that we're going to fall in love and adopt him ourselves.

______
https://beste-kredittkort.no/ 🤩

Last edited:
restaurant with pals yesterday (the awesome Petra in Born), hiking in the hills this sunday. is the nightmare finally over? we dare to believe...

also currently supporting a campaign to save my favourite club in Spain from closure. If the grassroots die, it's game over.

restaurant with pals yesterday (the awesome Petra in Born), hiking in the hills this sunday. is the nightmare finally over? we dare to believe...

also currently supporting a campaign to save my favourite club in Spain from closure. If the grassroots die, it's game over.

Love Petra. Great atmosphere/food, mostly locals last time we went.
For tapas El Chigre, is also a favorite, when in BCN.

Love Petra. Great atmosphere/food, mostly locals last time we went.
For tapas El Chigre, is also a favorite, when in BCN.

definitely! just felt so good to be sitting out eating and drinking again. full menu del dia for about €16 - exceptionally good value

I'm really keen to support local business wherever possible now. We've taken them for granted for far too long.

Attachments

• EaPJLMcWoAATw5S.jpg
    EaPJLMcWoAATw5S.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 10
Well, the weekend is here. I looked at my PlayStation 3 earlier, but I don't think I feel like playing, really.

I did an assessment quiz for a new mathematics class I'm taking (I'm awful at math...). I did really badly only answering correctly 3 times out of probably 10. Thankfully it wasn't a graded quiz. The class is trigonometry & precalculus, but the stuff on the quiz was graphing, radicals, and what I would call an equation. It wasn't hard stuff, I just haven't done any math in more than ten years. :rolleyes::)

Back