Weekend Plans

Locked on locked in locked down festival on twitch tomorrow. Me and 4 mates Getting on the live broadcasts. Lots of tunes and lots of drink and lots of dad dancing.

Locked on locked in locked down festival on twitch tomorrow. Me and 4 mates Getting on the live broadcasts. Lots of tunes and lots of drink and lots of dad dancing.
Ah nice I need to get involved with Twitch. I do a weekly radio show on a local Brighton station every Sunday. Try and Facebook Live it but usually get kicked off because of copyright. Does that happen on Twitch?

No not at all. Have been doing 3 hour sets with no problem. It’s just a pain to set up for some. As it’s better to stream through obs, I had some issues and same with mates. But once it’s set up it’s perfect. You can stream through Apple TV app and also send it to your smart tv which is cool. As well as on other devices. Havnt worked out if I can stream through Spotify though.
Good bit of fun though and has kept friends in contact and something to look forward to at the weekend.

For anyone at a loose end today, Colours are doing a 12 hour house party on Facebook. Not sure how to link but search for coloursfest and you should see it from there.

3 bedroom/shed d.j’s, 2 pulled out. 10 hours of music. With a takeaway dinner break inbetween.
Great day of music, wish I recorded my set. Very drunk now. Same again tomorrow??
If I manage to get up.
#noneedtogooutanymore

Just finished work now until next Tuesday as it's a bank holiday..Hottest day of year today and forecast is great for weekend.. Mrs got a parcel from the Wac PAC ?. And something for me... Offie now and straight home..
Picknick tomorrow with some girls ?but you know I'm an old man now☹

Bank holiday here.. sunny 20+ all over Ireland thank fck the guarda are doing a great job stopping people from out of town getting to the Beaches. 3 kids go in difficulty in the water last few days one lad broken ankle hit rocks jump in, no life guards working on beaches ? air rescue is already out this morning too... . Could be an exciting weekend..

Well amazon delivered my order and left it outside by the door (was in garden with headphones). Amusingly everything I ordered at the same time was boxed separately ?

Yeah. My weekends are *amazing* ?

Attachments

• 2020_053013_4422_254.jpg
    2020_053013_4422_254.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 11
Back