Weekend Plans

Weekend down the allotment, weather permitting.
I’m hoping to get the garden closed off for a few months this coming weekend.
Still need to clear up the final few leaves and bits. The lawn could do with a good rake after a feed and moss killer I put on about 3 weeks ago but it’s been too wet.
Daughter 1 is coming home from Uni for the weekend so looking forward to seeing her as well.

I’m hoping to get the garden closed off for a few months this coming weekend.
Still need to clear up the final few leaves and bits. The lawn could do with a good rake after a feed and moss killer I put on about 3 weeks ago but it’s been too wet.
Daughter 1 is coming home from Uni for the weekend so looking forward to seeing her as well.
I’m a glutton for punishment.
Bought around 250 winter bulbs in the sales the last few weeks so need to get them in my own garden too. Hopefully do a bit after work each night this week before the darkness sets in!

Night out again this weekend in London ... this time with the Mrs ... celebrating the descent to my 50s with a first visit to EGG to see Magdalena (Solomun) and Anna Tur ... the real celebration is 25th year anniversary of being together (since my 21st celebrations at the Zap in Brighton) but for that we will go to Berlin for the first time the weekend after Christmas and have struck lucky with a Mulitnotes Showcase (Lehar/Musemeci/Phunkadelica ) at Watergate

Night out again this weekend in London ... this time with the Mrs ... celebrating the descent to my 50s with a first visit to EGG to see Magdalena (Solomun) and Anna Tur ... the real celebration is 25th year anniversary of being together (since my 21st celebrations at the Zap in Brighton) but for that we will go to Berlin for the first time the weekend after Christmas and have struck lucky with a Mulitnotes Showcase (Lehar/Musemeci/Phunkadelica ) at Watergate
That's some pretty good weekends ? few from here going to Berlin for some 10x10 thing this weekend.. looks great

25 years, excellent.....only 5 behind you both.

Back