Weekend Plans

I find myself on a trip to marbella this coming weekend.

Is there anything worth checking out down there? Or is just loads of people being rich or pretending to be rich whilst doing coke and spraying champagne?

I find myself on a trip to marbella this coming weekend.

Is there anything worth checking out down there? Or is just loads of people being rich or pretending to be rich whilst doing coke and spraying champagne?

It was EXACTLY like that back in 2005. Hated Puerto Banus. Every blingy whoring midtable footballer cliché ticked. Might've changed since though?

i really like Herradura further East - everyone really friendly but little to do beyond eat/drink at beach bars. Cadiz is #1 on my andalucia list. Hopef soon.

It was EXACTLY like that back in 2005. Hated Puerto Banus. Every blingy whoring midtable footballer cliché ticked. Might've changed since though?

i really like Herradura further East - everyone really friendly but little to do beyond eat/drink at beach bars. Cadiz is #1 on my andalucia list. Hopef soon.

Cheers Kim

Hired a car so I might take a drive to tarifa to check that out as I've heard a lot of good things about it. Herradura sounds cool to me.

Not too worried about the money culture stuff.... Me and Mrs diamond always manage to not be bothered by it in ibiza. Marbella not exactly our first choice but the Mrs always makes our trips fun

Tarifa is worth a day..the best tapas I've ever had are in the old part...and probably the most inexpensive place in Spain.

SAN Pedro de alcantara. Is a nice local village for a bit of grub. A short journey on route up the Ronda mountain.

We just got back from lower Pyrenees (Ripoll-Olot area) - great place to unwind, disappear, hide as a fugitive, take a lover or to just forget everything! Staying in a cabin to escape from cabin fever. Naturally. (Bed with the kind of squeaky springs not experienced since THAT incident at the Meeland guesthouse in Blackpool 2003). I think team Kimajy would've enjoyed some of the routes. Secret waterfalls too. In other news, i hear @fatphilb is currently in IBZ. Looking fwd to full match reports.

happy bday craigster.

weekend plans? well, it's opening parties time! a bit of amnesia opening on saturday, mainly to check out the new KV2 terrace soundsystem and I'm hoping also a bit of gerd janson's pacha allnighter. this weekend is still a manageable one, the next few ones won't be that easy!

Back