Weekend Plans

Amelie Lens 2hour set. Pretty poor really 10pm - midnight. Whats set times for Stoke if anyone going?

Looking forward to seeing Rudosa

Last edited:
Friday went to Manchester took advantage of the 50% off in almost all restaurants in Jan, Mrs picked alchemist- both agreed good for cocktails but food wasn’t special.
Moved to another bar, booked a last minute holiday to Tenerife for today.
Went to watch The Streets at the Apollo...brillaint gig, high energy, bouncing tracks to emotional bits.

Saturday spent sorting house/dog sitters.

Sunday- baby aced the flighted again, sat in the sun and had a pint :cool:

Only down side is the Mrs wants to stick to an eating/exercise plan she’s started, had to bring a load of spices/ingredients and promise to eat healthy :eek:

Seems vinyl only was popular this weekend! The Wax Format event in Cardiff was brilliant :) we even had a spotlight mini meet!

The joy of a day event meant I felt half human yesterday so wandered around Cardiff Bay before hitting Ikea. Which I regretted about half way through the shop :lol: then it was home to bake some birthday cakes to take in to work today.

Trying not to fall asleep at my desk today :lol:

Seems vinyl only was popular this weekend! The Wax Format event in Cardiff was brilliant :) we even had a spotlight mini meet!

The joy of a day event meant I felt half human yesterday so wandered around Cardiff Bay before hitting Ikea. Which I regretted about half way through the shop :lol: then it was home to bake some birthday cakes to take in to work today.

Trying not to fall asleep at my desk today :lol:

Was great to meet you on Saturday! :)

How did you find it mate? I was at Stoke, we were running the two shows. Good feedback thus far
Yes had a good night. Thought Rudosa was great aswell as the lads in the main room starting things off. after that minds blurry.

Left at 1.30am. Only gripe would of preferred Lens in the main room with an extra hour or two instead of the terrace, reason being as its a darker room with red strobes. which i thought would of suited well to her style.

Back