Weekend Plans

I'm having a great time moving everything out of 2 rooms for carpets to be fitted tomorrow... And yes that's an Ibiza sunset feature wall :oops:

(Also managed to post to wrong thread... tgif!)

Attachments

• 2019_012518_2653_536.jpg
    2019_012518_2653_536.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14
perfect Ibiza balcony tune there craig72 :) sounds good with a smoke !cheers for that
Yeah he a good one alright.. he's taking a bit of a break no to concentrate on his New Jackson stufff ,has stuff coming out on mauve and permanent vacation this year.. I told him las night the New Jackson track popped up on a few members including @stivi top 5 of 2018,..well chuffed

On nights all weekend. I’m not Scottish, but seeing as it’s Burns Night, just cooked everyone at work a haggis scotch egg.

Football (sober) tomorrow..

Just bagged tickets for my favourite nightclubs final ever night tomorrow! They were sold out and I was devastated but a mate hooked me up earlier... brilliant line up they're really going out with a bang can't wait to dance my socks off till the early hours :lol: still devastated it's closing down though :(

Just bagged tickets for my favourite nightclubs final ever night tomorrow! They were sold out and I was devastated but a mate hooked me up earlier... brilliant line up they're really going out with a bang can't wait to dance my socks off till the early hours :lol: still devastated it's closing down though :(

Which club is this? A few closing atm!

It's some line up. Our daughter is going.. ill give it a miss for her sake.. enjoy

Back