Weekend Plans

1390578_689033307776303_2145346440_n.jpg great night mano and dixon

Attachments

• 1383956_673004069379227_410162848_n.jpg
    1383956_673004069379227_410162848_n.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
OTR... wow. Menno blew my mind. Unbelievable 5 hour set from him. Rare for Trance DJs to do extended sets these days, so it's always great when they do!

this weekend.

friday: its the last friday night for ALFOS at berkeley suite (moving to saturdays from next year)

going to take it easy rest of weekend after that...manchester last weekend was a big one!

uk-1108-523083-front.jpg

Decent weekend ahead, considering all my weekends are well behaved and sober these days.

Seeing some friends Friday night. Saturday going to watch Southampton vs Hull, then an engagement party in Newbury. Sunday will be up early for a long run, Man Utd vs Arsenal in the pub, then out for dinner with friends.

tomorrow - walking with toby in the morning (hopefully with a swim stop too!), then a bit of pre-weekend work. nighttime probably spent between M.A.N.D.Y at pacha and shaun reeves at booom - not bad for an ibiza winter night!!

saturday & sunday - relax!

Despite the bank holiday here on Monday, this shortened work week certainly didn't seem as short as it should have...

As for the weekend:
Tonight - A friend's goodbye party, followed by a birthday party for a promoter I know, for which he's managed to get several of the top DJs in town. His bar, by the way, is called George Best. Bit of dark humor there.

Tomorrow - Might jump out of an airplane. Hoping to do some grocery shopping. Dinner with one group of friends (damn... just realized that's scheduled for exactly when the Chelsea game is on :( ), then a birthday party for a girl I've been sort of dating.

Sunday - Might jump out of an airplane if I don't on Saturday. Same with grocery shopping. Otherwise relax and hopefully work on some music.

Off to Nottingham for a suited and booted night tomorrow. Probably end up in Gatecrasher or some other commercial joint but should be fun

Wow, I'm actually off this weekend. Nothing too exciting alas. Local pub had a well deserved re-fit which should attract a better clientele, so Im off there tonight.
Sat- House jobs, gym, entertaining in eve at home.
Sun - Walk with family and dogs, stop at a nice pub for ale and crisps.
Also at some point reload Win 7 again on my laptop :cry:.

Not quite Gatecrasher or Sky Diving !!!

Still trying to figure out if this is something I'd like to do again.

1460058_10151992181415325_1597710028_n.jpg

Thrills don't get much better :D ... did you have a go at flying the parachute on the last bit ? Did a couple of fantastic jumps last year - one near Lagos in Algarve and another at Empuriabrava north of Barcelona. Completely clear skies both times with views as far as the eye can see in all directions. Which was great - but still not sure if that makes the exit better or worse !

No, didn't get to control the chute but the instructor did enjoy spinning me around nearly-horizontal a couple of times ("do you like amusement park rides?" he says...).

The free fall part is something I'd really need to get used to... just a lot of wind in your face. My favorite part was after the parachute deployed when we were still above the clouds. So peaceful. Once we were under the clouds and you could see land, even though it was still a good ways up, I found it less exciting.

We were up 4km. From how high did you jump?

Yeah the freefall part is noisy and intense - mainly due to the wind in your face. Found it quite a shock the first time, but afterwards just wanted to go give it another go :D .. in Empuriabrava did the somersault plane exit which was fun. I far preferred the freefall to the long parachute descent. Have been paragliding a few times and found that much nicer than a parachute. Doing significant turns with parachute was close to unpleasant at times !

One of those jumps was about 4km up and the other about 4.5km. It's just numbers up there !

Celebrating my 35th today at WHP tonight with a few people i met at Sonar this year.. Flight is in 5hrs.. Finally getting to see Vath after over 15yrs of clubbing!!!! On the list for Boiler Room as well!!! Hopefully Vath plays at the after party as well... Straight back to the airport tomorrow morning as flight is at 11:40am... :D

Back