Weekend Plans

Ikoda

So... I haven't seen one of these threads in ages...

What are you all up to this weekend?

It used to be done by all of us... then people got lazy ;)

I've still mulling over OTR this weekend. Crazy ass ex gf could be there though so not sure it's such a good idea.

trip up north to aberdeen for me on saturday

uk-1026-522457-220843-front.jpg

ALFOS debut landing at SNAFU.
expecting a very big night as home turf for a load of my pals who regularly travel to glasgow/edinburgh & beyond for ALFOS..(couple oF them were in carcossonne for the weatherall 2 day festival a couple weeks back as well)

Tonight - having dinner with 4 women, one of whom I really like but can't seem to catch. *sigh* Then going to the 10th anniversary concert of my friends' band French Whore Named Babette, which they've humorously and appropriately managed to book in Night Flight, Moscow's most notorious nightclub for picking up prostitutes. Might make it over to Gipsy later for DJ Koze.

Saturday - Work on music, go out drinking, destination t.b.d. Maybe go see Steve Bug at Pravda or another friend's band play at Krizis Zhanra.

Sunday - A friend's birthday brunch, then watch Chelsea v Man City, then possibly a date or else quiet evening at home.

Nothing anywhere near as intersting as all that. Down to Devon tomorrow for my Nan's 88th, first time the whole family had been together in a decade. BUT, while everyone gets pissed all day and night, I'll be on the water then driving back tomorrow night as I've got the Great South Run in Portsmouth on Sunday. It's going to be a wild one!

Tonight - having dinner with 4 women, one of whom I really like but can't seem to catch. *sigh* Then going to the 10th anniversary concert of my friends' band French Whore Named Babette, which they've humorously and appropriately managed to book in Night Flight, Moscow's most notorious nightclub for picking up prostitutes. Might make it over to Gipsy later for DJ Koze.

Saturday - Work on music, go out drinking, destination t.b.d. Maybe go see Steve Bug at Pravda or another friend's band play at Krizis Zhanra.

Sunday - A friend's birthday brunch, then watch Chelsea v Man City, then possibly a date or else quiet evening at home.

i can't find any 'I'm gonna finish my Ibiza review' info in those plans señor?!?!?!

Leaving Devon to head North & sort some domestic and work issues. Hope the trees are all still standing by the time I get back home next week :eek:.

BUT, while everyone gets pissed all day and night, I'll be on the water then driving back tomorrow night as I've got the Great South Run in Portsmouth on Sunday. It's going to be a wild one!

It certainly is ... check the weather forecast ! Hope you're good with >30mph winds :D

Joining the dots here Morbs......

Have my two boys this weekend. So tonight will be ufc on BT sports and then no doubt be handing some money over to Beatport!

Prostitute nightclub for sure morbs..I was at one of those in Dubai and really easy to pull.;)
:lol:
A friend of mine overheard this conversation by some guys who showed up at Night Flight not knowing about this party:
"We've just hit a night when there's more guys here than girls. We should have gone to [a different bar]"

Back