Weekend Plans

Armin van Buuren fanboys. Only there for the name / person, not the music or the other DJs

like that shout ikoda, van buuren fanboys... do you know what else i hate, those who stand there recording with their phones... why?? do they think its going to be boss when they get home... the footage is crap and annoying and then they download it to youtube... Im to smashed and happy to stand there recording..:D especially in this new WHP where were all going sat.. think i'll spend most of the night myself in room 2 & 3...

For those at WHP this Sat:

Room 1
W&W - 20.30-23.00
AVB - 23.00-02.00
PVD - 02.00-04.00

Room 2

Matt Everson - 20.30-22.00
No_ID - 22.00-00.00
Arty - 00.0 -02.00
Schulz - 02.00-04.00

Room 3

Matt Davey 20.30-22.00
Prognosis - 22.00-22.45
Paparat - 22.45-23.30
Steve Arnold - 23.30-00.30
James Rigby - 00.30-01.30
B.Viss - 01.30-02.15
Mark Eteson - 02.15-03.00
Dirty Stop Outs - 03.00-04.00

Pretty made up with that to be honest. 3 hours of Armin, followed by 2 of Schulz for me.

Quiet one Friday as up at the crack of dawn on Saturday

Saturday - Up early and train to Glasgow for my first home game of the season at Ibrox then a few beers and a flight home.

Sunday - Sunday lunch out with the kids and then chilling out

Armin van Buuren fanboys. Only there for the name / person, not the music or the other DJs

There was a guy at Cream on Saturday who was only there for Oakie and just stood there at the front not moving a muscle while Pete Tong was on. Ok it might not have been his thing but at least sway about a bit or something don't just bloody stand there like a statue FFS

Haha. I'm not a fan of people who come out en mass wearing Armin T-shirts making hearts with their hands to every track he plays followed by a 4 minutes of screaming....and that's just the blokes. Looking at the Mos lineup for the night before you'd expect him to be named number 1 in the Top 100 too which will make them worse.

Slightly gutted PVD & Schulz clash.

Looking forward to Saturday ! Looking at the set times I think ill be watching Armin Van Buuren for the first 3 hours, then ill go see Schulz for an hour then finish with PVD for an hour at the end. Or I might just stay in Room 1 the entire night :?:

For those at WHP this Sat:

Room 1
W&W - 20.30-23.00
AVB - 23.00-02.00
PVD - 02.00-04.00

Room 2

Matt Everson - 20.30-22.00
No_ID - 22.00-00.00
Arty - 00.0 -02.00
Schulz - 02.00-04.00

Room 3

Matt Davey 20.30-22.00
Prognosis - 22.00-22.45
Paparat - 22.45-23.30
Steve Arnold - 23.30-00.30
James Rigby - 00.30-01.30
B.Viss - 01.30-02.15
Mark Eteson - 02.15-03.00
Dirty Stop Outs - 03.00-04.00

Pretty made up with that to be honest. 3 hours of Armin, followed by 2 of Schulz for me.

This makes me sad. I so want to be there :(

This makes me sad. I so want to be there :(

There will be plenty more nights to want to be at ;) Haven't felt I really wanted to be at any nights for a month until some torturing c**t dropped this in my inbox and reminded me of the flight tickets to Amsterdam I've abandoned for the 2nd year in a row :evil: ...

Friday 19 oct - 6am - 3pm - Melkweg
Electric Deluxe Presents ADE After Hour

MELKWEG MAX:
06.30-08.00 Juan Sanchez
08.00-09.30 Speedy J
09.30-11.00 Super Special Guest
11.00-12.30 Gary Beck
12.30-14.00
Sian

Arrived in Ibiza yesterday.Staying in Talamanca for friends party last night..ouch. Just heard Groove Armada are playing at el Chiringuito beach bar closing party tomorrow.Cheers AB. Music and food all day and GA are on at 9pm8)..

Last edited by a moderator:
I won VIP tickets for Toolroom at Gatecrasher, Birmingham tonight, but no way of making it :cry:

I don't know if I can transfer them to another name, but if anybody is planning on going anyway then I guess there's no harm in trying.

PM me if interested, and I will ask the question.

We`re on our way to el chiringuito now for the closing party.Groove Armada are playing later on i heard and we going to Bhs tonight for the shanti party i think, its gona get messy.I was handed some good yips on the way over to get us in the mood..:D fly back tomorrow at 19:30...:eek:

I'll never forget the first time I saw this in a club. I just burst out laughing. No wonder my mates take the piss out of me for liking trance at times when this sort of thing is going on. Cheesy as..

I don't have so much of a problem with it personally. It's not something I knowingly do myself these days, but better that then being stood still for an entire night with your camera phone. There are heavy emotional overtones in trance music - some people get a bit carried away with it.

One thing that happened to me on Saturday was exactly to do with this actually. I had my hands in the air (not making any heart shapes) and some guy came over and pointed at a badge on his t-shirt which was someone making a heart shape with their hands with a red line through it. I just causally said "Not from me mate". Which is true - I'm not a major culprit for it. But in my head I thought, "F*ck you you dancefloor fascist". Can't be doing with this negativity in the genre.

I don't have so much of a problem with it personally. It's not something I knowingly do myself these days, but better that then being stood still for an entire night with your camera phone. There are heavy emotional overtones in trance music - some people get a bit carried away with it.

One thing that happened to me on Saturday was exactly to do with this actually. I had my hands in the air (not making any heart shapes) and some guy came over and pointed at a badge on his t-shirt which was someone making a heart shape with their hands with a red line through it. I just causally said "Not from me mate". Which is true - I'm not a major culprit for it. But in my head I thought, "F*ck you you dancefloor fascist". Can't be doing with this negativity in the genre.
i wont comment on trance anymore i think:p but i'd compare it with this whole craze the kids have of crouching down for a big bassline / break to kick in, then all jumping up like in a mosh pit, no chance am i joining in with that...just plain:oops::oops:

i remember in sankeys in ibiza when solomun was on, they were all doign it, i was stood right in the middle, folk glaring at me to join in...piss off, im there to dance about, not pretend im on an invisible space hopper and acting like Tigger:p

:lol:...i think its an age thing.....as i do remember when i was about 12/13 and going to under ages and we all had a dance routine to crystal waters - gypsy woman, very bizarre:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back