Weekend Plans

Quiet one.
Gona check out a photography exhibition , probs go out for dinner. main aim is to not spend loadsa $$ or get messed up

Will miss Weatherall & Greg Dowling[fishgodeep] in Cork on friday night as we are going to ibiza tomorrow for 3nts..

For once, I'm doing something worth mentioning. Spending most of Saturday in Manchester ahead of WHP in the evening. Sunday, crawling slowly back to the Wirral in search of my own bed, I imagine.

Looking forward to this one.

Friday - game of poker round a mate's place. Heavy drinking I imagine.

Saturday - West Ham away.

Sunday - Working more overtime

Friday - Nothing, and I mean nothing. I've been led astray (by myself) the past few Fridays

Saturday - Absolutely gutted to be missing WHP but it's one of my best mates 30th and this party has been planned for almost a year. It's not gonna be an average 30th. Our lot don't do average parties they are always ACE!!! (still wish it was on a different weekend though)

Sunday - Usual carry on shennanigans no doubt

Friday - DJ Harvey's return to London after God knows how many years. A much anticipated gig. 8)

Saturday - Lazy day

Sunday - First ink session for a HUMUNGOUS tattoo on my back. (like really really massive)*

* eek

friday - ricardo villalobos @ sub club.

very much up for this8)8) he was superb the last time at sub, perfect venue to see him in really.

the fact i've had 2 previous failed attempts to see him this year has also built up the expectations a wee bit, (1)after he cancelled ay Time Warp due to his bad back, and then (2) when BLOC got cancelled, so this will be the third time lucky on friday 8)

saturday - write off

sunday - will see how saturday goes:)

friday - ricardo villalobos @ sub club.
, perfect venue to see him in really.
This will be great...Only ever been once to sub club back in mid 90`s for one of Harri`s nights...must try get back over sometime..

Diamond and Diva's Ball on Friday night - much messiness involved

Wedding on Saturday - see above

Recover Sunday - Tuesday

I cant hack it anymore - :spank:

on the plus side bought 2 fabulous outfits for both so silver lining and all that :lol:

Big one coming up

Thursday - big fancy gallery exhibit opening, then a nightclub party

Friday - Fly to Belgrade for my mate's 40th birthday party trip. Walk around town, beers in the pub, dinner at a nice Serbian restaurant, then bar hopping in a trendy part of town, then a nightclub on a boat in the river.

Saturday - Pub for lunch and football, a bit more sightseeing, different pub for pre-dinner drinks, dinner at a fancy fusion restaurant on the river, bar hopping nearby, then a nightclub built into the towers of a bridge.

Sunday - Fly back to Moskva.

Hoping it is epic. I've had plenty of advice (seeing as I planned all the stops above) but any more Belgrade tips appreciated.

Edit: Oh, and I'm going to Donetsk, Ukraine for Champions League football on Tuesday 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping it is epic. I've had plenty of advice (seeing as I planned all the stops above) but any more Belgrade tips appreciated.

If you find yourself with time to kill around the airport, there's a brilliant bar/restaurant about a 3 minute walk up the road. If you're stood outside arrivals, with the building behind you, go left up the road and keep the car park on your left, and you'll come across it on the left hand side.

Our luggage got left in Munich when we flew out there, so we killed the 6 hour wait by drinking cheap beer and had some excellent steak. Will definitely visit next time I'm in Belgrade.

Friday - dinner with some friends :)
Saturday - WHP with a few of the Ibiza lot, should be absolutely ****ing incredible
Sunday - die and sleep if last weekend is anything to go by!

I'm really hoping there arent too many Armin bum boys at WHP on Sat.

I can see myself being in room 2 and 3 most of the night if so.

Huge weekend for me. :D

Friday - The DJ Top 100 Party @ Ministry of Sound. Say what you want about the idea, the line up for it is incredible. And as I can't get to WHP on Saturday, probably the last opportunity to see Markus Schulz this year.

Saturday: John '00' Fleming presents J00F Editions in Brighton, with the Airwave Dark Lines album launch.

Sunday: Recover.

Been a long time since I did a double header. Don't know how the drinking will go though... could be a more sober affair.

Back