Weekend Plans

Nothing major really.

Got absolutely battered on Friday at OTR. Talked cod**** to alot of new people which was nice. Always like OTR for that. Was nice to see the OTR guys too.
Didnt sleep on Saturday and stayed at a mates in Sheffield, almost made it to Majefa in Manchester before common sense and lack of money prevailed so decided to go home rather than to Manchester.

Walked in on flatmates drinking so joined in. Went to bed at 4am Sunday after one of my flatmates boyfriends turned up drunk and coked up and had a huge go at me for something. Was not in the mood so left.

Got up, went to Gay pride with my flat mates. Got absolutely drenched in the process as torrential rain hit just as we got to the stage. :(. Got home, then the fire alarm malfunctioned and started going off in the apartment block for two hours.

Planned a chilled one. Ended up in New Cross which was terrible, so had a few bevvies and headed onto fabric at 4am. Queue was heaving, but got in within 20 mins or so.

Had a banger in there, wasn't even sure who was playing. Wanted to go onto jaded at cable, but my mates couldn't keep up :-( So went home for some good sleep.

Sorry. More specifically:
Thursday - Techno Thursday @ Gipsy with Martinez Brothers
Friday - 5th birthday party @ Swan Lake with Mr C, Luke Vb, Adultnapper (Live) and Dj Three
Saturday - t.b.d.
Sunday - Techno Gipsy @ Gipsy with Matt Tolfrey, Voices of Black, Sam Russo
I did exactly this plus a surprise bachelor's party for a friend on Saturday that included go-kart and parading him up and down the high street in a dress. Peeled off later and went to Strelka, Crisis Genre and Imperia Lounge.

All together, a 5-day bender, living almost exclusively on beer until Sunday afternoon. Surprised I'm still alive, but feeling much thinner. :confused:

having met you , i need to know the secret of this lifestyle , its not working out so well for me haha!
You mean about weight?
I lost 3.5 kg over the past week but it was mainly due to not eating (personal issues, no appetite, substituting beer for food :cry:)
Probably would have been more without the beer! :lol:
Upside is that I am now back to my target weight for the first time in months :confused:

^^ Look after yerself, Morbs or you'll end up my weight :spank: . That's severe weight loss. Eat some mashed potato !

:lol:
I will never be as thin as you, mate, as much as I'd like to!
Back to eating now. No worries.

Back