Weekend Plans

I'll start this week, not up to much really....

Friday - Few beers early on.

Saturday - Pretty much a run of the mill Saturday, oh aside from getting married!!

Sunday - continue celebrations with big bbq at parents

Monday - Jet off to Thailand.

Pretty boring one really!

This will be a weekend to remember. Congrats and hope you have an amazing big day. Love Thailand such a stunning country, have a fantastic honeymoon :)

For me

Friday - Friends birthday meal at a Chinese with a very 'interesting' menu... Dry Braised Pig's intestines anyone??

Saturday - Day, leaving party for my friend who is going back to live in South Africa.
Night - Majefa @ Sound Control in Manchester then back to the leaving bash

Sunday - No doubt the leaving bash will still be in full swing

*tugs collar*

It's a dog eat dog world!

Mine was an 'inside sale' ... Let's face it, if you can't rip off ya mates who can ya rip off! ;) :lol:

Saturday - Pretty much a run of the mill Saturday, oh aside from getting married!!

Congrats - nice to see people still do that these days ... I think :confused: :lol: .. seriously have a great wedding and enjoy the honeymoon.

Friday - 5th birthday party @ Swan Lake with Mr C, Luke Vb, Adultnapper (Live) and Dj Three

8) .. say hi to Richard from me :p

Sunday - beat this, flying from Gatwick to IBZ for a week. get in. Getting on it as soon as we hit Gatwick.

:twisted: :p :twisted: 8)

That's hilarious never read that thread before. Wonder if Gergoria is still doing any sneaky touting now and again ... for old times' sake ? :spank: :lol:

Taking the weekend off work (I think I deserve it - I;ve shown up twice so far this week and only been late once!)

Friday - Ushuaia for Radio 1 hopefully
Saturday - Cream @ Privilege (there about 50 of us going so should be good and should have a good pre and after party)
Sunday - Friends here on holiday trying to persuade me to go to Judgement but I'm pretty positive I'll be dying
Monday - A State of Trance @ Privilege
Tuesday - Together @ Amnesia

Got to love a 5 day weekend bender :)

Taking the weekend off work (I think I deserve it - I;ve shown up twice so far this week and only been late once!)

Friday - Ushuaia for Radio 1 hopefully
Saturday - Cream @ Privilege (there about 50 of us going so should be good and should have a good pre and after party)
Sunday - Friends here on holiday trying to persuade me to go to Judgement but I'm pretty positive I'll be dying
Monday - A State of Trance @ Privilege
Tuesday - Together @ Amnesia

Got to love a 5 day weekend bender :)

Hardcore you young lady!!

Have a good one at OTR. Probably would have gone but Majefa the next night

Would of done Majefa (Aly & Fila have grown on me recently), but I know the OTR promoters better than the Majefa promoters. My best mate I normally go to these things with is working, so I'm going to OTR as I know people going.

Who knows though, may end up going to both :lol:

Would of done Majefa (Aly & Fila have grown on me recently), but I know the OTR promoters better than the Majefa promoters. My best mate I normally go to these things with is working, so I'm going to OTR as I know people going.

Who knows though, may end up going to both :lol:

Have a good one at OTR, I know you will :)

PS if you decide to do both send me a message if you want to meet up. There are a good few of us going of all ages :)

Start of a bank holiday weekend here..Sun is out ..Horsemeatdisco tonight,BBQ saturday and going to dublin on sunday for nicolas Jaar,acid pauli for clown&sunset night @the button factory..kids gone from sunday to tuesday..:p

woke up in a random apartment this morning not knowin how i got there. Tried to pretend to know what was going on to the girl until two blokes came back. thank **** I used to work with them!!!!

God knows how tonight will end but probably in a similar fashion!

Back