Weekend Plans

onemore

I'll start this week, not up to much really....

Friday - Few beers early on.

Saturday - Pretty much a run of the mill Saturday, oh aside from getting married!!

Sunday - continue celebrations with big bbq at parents

Monday - Jet off to Thailand.

Pretty boring one really!

Saturday - Pretty much a run of the mill Saturday, oh aside from getting married!!

Haven't logged in for ages - but this one is worth a reply 8)

Have an awesome day Si and the soon to be Mrs Onemore

Hope all is good with you =)

:lol: love the casual delivery. Enjoy! 8)

Nothing planned here - didn't manage to score a ticket for Eastern Electrics (skint anyway) and similarly, not going to any olympic events.

Am expecting to spend the weekend on the tourist trail. I want to meet some olympic visitors - as yet I've not got a sense of them being here...or maybe that's just London anyway because it's always a global city. :?:

I'll be checking the listings and watching all the big events on the big screen in my back yard (Vicky Park).

Hopefully not spending any money.

(Been slammed by the most humungous unexpected tax bill in an era of extreme poverty. :cry:)

Going to watch Forest vs the Villa in a pre season friendly with the lads. Thank goodness football is almost back been a pretty dull boring summer with crap weather and no spare cash. Could be a messy one :lol:

Bank holiday here so lots on this weekend.Friday Horsemeatdisco in cork.. Saturday family BBQ and leave the kids at grandparents for 2nts and Sunday we`re going to Clown&Sunset night @ the button factory in Dublin with nicolas Jaar,Acid Pauli and a few others from that label.Maybe Jeff Mills later on @ The Twisted Pepper..:p

Sorry. More specifically:
Thursday - Techno Thursday @ Gipsy with Martinez Brothers
Friday - 5th birthday party @ Swan Lake with Mr C, Luke Vb, Adultnapper (Live) and Dj Three
Saturday - t.b.d.
Sunday - Techno Gipsy @ Gipsy with Matt Tolfrey, Voices of Black, Sam Russo

Have a great day Si! And 'Moon.

Moi: mate's stag do. Fly to Galway tomorrow morning for racing, drinking the 'craic'. Trying to convince myself I'll pop and see some family, as my Mum's from Connemara, btu I think social calls will be off the agenda once the drinking starts.

Friday - cant drink as I have a match on Saturday, hoping to get tickets to the boxing Friday night to see 2 of my countrymen

Saturday - have a match at 6pm, then on to a 10 year wedding anniversary celebration near Baker St which will go til the sun cames up no doubt

Sunday - beat this, flying from Gatwick to IBZ for a week. get in. Getting on it as soon as we hit Gatwick.

Best of luck with the big day - got married myself August 5th last year in ireland. Couldnt wait for it to be over in the weeks coming into it as I hate weddings but had such an amazing day and would love to do it all over again. It really is one of the ebst days of your life.

Very excited about this weekend;

Tonight - fly to London, catch up with some friends and have a few beers and hopefully a Ruby

Friday - Olympic tennis at Wimbledon then out for dinner with more friends

Saturday - early start to get down to Olympic park and watch the diving, then off to Horseguards Parade for an evening of beach volleyball. Maybe some partying depending on....

Sunday - still trying to get tickets for anything Olympic, otherwise recover from Saturday

Monday - shopping then fly home

Friday off work to travel to Liverpool dinner and drinks with Mrs G

Saturday Onemore's wedding!

Sunday train home

Reluctantly gave up my Eastern Electrics ticket, albeit for a tidy profit.

Friday - more bed bound boredom (fu*k'd the nerves in my neck)

Saturday - Braving a nice little party in a barn on some random field in the middle of nowhere, hoping the non medical prescribed meds will help with the pain.

Sunday - Wake up with the hope of being in as little pain as possible.

Congrats @ onemore!

congrats and good luck mate.

For me:

Friday - Work, then off to Sheffield for OTR. No big name DJs playing, so just gonna dance the night away.

Saturday: Recover, no other plans

Sunday: Begin a proper search for housing and a job down in Brighton

Back