Weekend Plans

Believe it or not, Buckers, some girls stay over at the homes of their female friends. ;)

Bacon is nice to eat, but you don't want a girl smelling of it...

Believe it or not, Buckers, some girls stay over at the homes of their female friends. ;)

Bacon is nice to eat, but you don't want a girl smelling of it...

I do believe it JV, I also believe that a girl who stayed at a female friends the night before a pre-arranged date would come freshly smelling from her mate's shower. A girl who woke up in bed with a man she barely knows, however, might be a little reticent to shower there and perhaps be in a rush to leave the scene.;)

Bear in mind this was a student...

And if she was in a rush to leave the scene, how would she have managed a fry up... eh? ;)

I'm seeing a guy at the moment and the morning after the night before (;)) he added me on facebook whilst laying in bed and realised i'd pulled his missus the year before, that was awkward.

I'm seeing a guy at the moment and the morning after the night before (;)) he added me on facebook whilst laying in bed and realised i'd pulled his missus the year before, that was awkward.

Was that a 'see yourself out' moment, or did the awkwardness fade? :p

Was that a 'see yourself out' moment, or did the awkwardness fade? :p

Well im still seeing him now despite being in a different country and he's spending lots of money coming visiting me and ringing me everyday so I think its safe to say he must have gotten over it!

Well im still seeing him now despite being in a different country and he's spending lots of money coming visiting me and ringing me everyday so I think its safe to say he must have gotten over it!

Did you tell him? If so, unless he's on bad terms with her, did the number '3' appear in each of his eyes when you told him?:lol:

Did you tell him? If so, unless he's on bad terms with her, did the number '3' appear in each of his eyes when you told him?:lol:

He's well aware and also pretty happy about what potentially could happen in the future!

Got another 3 months of ibiza to get through first though.

Back