Weekend Plans

Well, it's nearly the weekend.

So, plans time!

Thursday: Well, it's my birthday. Finish work in an hour or so, then head down to Bristol with my decks. Family meal this evening.

Friday: Chill out during the day, then playing at Bijou in Bristol tomorrow evening. Starting off with modern Trance, then taking it back in time. Oldest track I intend to spin is Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear from 1996. Oldschool ;)

Saturday: Recover

Sunday: Watch the F1, then travel back to Leeds.

When you play Friday evening: Give Ruff Driverz presents Arrola "Dreaming" a crack. For the sake of old school spirituality :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCCiP5EfZPM

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm off to Colombia tomorrow for a month! Should be good... I have very little planned... always the best way to do things! 8)

I'm off to Colombia tomorrow for a month! Should be good... I have very little planned... always the best way to do things! 8)

If someone asks you if you want to have a go in a mini submarine, be suspicious:lol:

Have a great time, a review on your return?

I liked her, but could tell from her body language she wasn't as interested in me. Got a crappy cuddle at the end instead of a snog. :rolleyes: So back to the drawing board...

Sorry JV, but that's very funny. Did you cling on a bit too long, awaiting a signal to drop the head? :lol:

Sorry JV, but that's very funny. Did you cling on a bit too long, awaiting a signal to drop the head? :lol:

Wtf? ;) I acted gentlemanly. Didn't have long together - evening date and I had to get the train back. Thought we were getting on okay, then towards the end I sensed there probably wouldn't be a repeat. Managed to get quite steaming, though - didn't realise how I pissed I must have been until I woke up on Sat morning still drunk. :eek: Don't think it affected my behaviour, tho... And we were drinking at the same pace, but I'd maybe pre-loaded slightly more. :lol:

I liked her, but could tell from her body language she wasn't as interested in me. Got a crappy cuddle at the end instead of a snog. :rolleyes: So back to the drawing board...

haha love this - JV you crack me up, its like you expect a big fat smoocher or a lay after a date :lol:

So has she txt you since the date then? i used to dread that esp if i knew i wouldnt want to see them again and u felt you have to be nice towards their feelings :spank:

Feelin slightly sick this morning :spank:

Got mangled at a mates bbq on saturday night - got more and more mangled in milton keynes afterwards - which for anyone who likes a good night out is a wicked place from what i remember.

Wake up sunday morning - bouncing around - definately still drunk, get home have something to eat, fell asleep on sofa, Ian goes to work at 6 that evening then i drag myself to bed then the hangover hits at half 7 that night - work that one out :eek: i felt awful, good night sleep helped me but aint feeling to fresh sitting at my desk now :(

Hop everyone had a wicked weekend - lets prey we get some sun this week 8)

haha love this - JV you crack me up, its like you expect a big fat smoocher or a lay after a date :lol:

So has she txt you since the date then? i used to dread that esp if i knew i wouldnt want to see them again and u felt you have to be nice towards their feelings :spank:

It's 2012 Vic. If I was a single man again I'd think it was perfectly acceptable to leave mid-date if it became obvious there was nowt happening!:lol:

It's 2012 Vic. If I was a single man again I'd think it was perfectly acceptable to leave mid-date if it became obvious there was nowt happening!:lol:

Oh yea i know that - not saying theres anything wrong in it - i left a date after an hour, and that hour felt like the longest hour of my life :lol:

Oh yea i know that - not saying theres anything wrong in it - i left a date after an hour, and that hour felt like the longest hour of my life :lol:

I once turned up to a date, to meet the girl at her works drinks, to find she was completely slaughtered and stank of garlic. Left an hour later with a colleague of hers, who I discovered, while having breakfast with her the next day, had just split up (as in the day before) from a really nice fella I knew pretty well. :spank:

Some girl turned up for an afternoon date with me stinking of fried breakfast. :lol: She'd stayed at her pals and hadn't been home to wash/change properly...

Back