Weekend Plans

Ikoda

Well, it's nearly the weekend.

So, plans time!

Thursday: Well, it's my birthday. Finish work in an hour or so, then head down to Bristol with my decks. Family meal this evening.

Friday: Chill out during the day, then playing at Bijou in Bristol tomorrow evening. Starting off with modern Trance, then taking it back in time. Oldest track I intend to spin is Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear from 1996. Oldschool ;)

Saturday: Recover

Sunday: Watch the F1, then travel back to Leeds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Bloc has sold out for friday so missed the boat on that one. couldnt really afford it anyway. Probs meet up with the chica instead

saturday is my flatmates birthday , probs a few ppl coming round to the gaff then out to Camden i think

sunday = Roast!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Bloc has sold out for friday so missed the boat on that one. couldnt really afford it anyway. Probs meet up with the chica instead

saturday is my flatmates birthday , probs a few ppl coming round to the gaff then out to Camden i think

sunday = Roast!

Any idea where in Camden? Not been to Camden for yonks!!
I miss living in London.

its a good thing really , cant be affording it tbh. if i had the cash i wouldnt even be in the uk right now!

Happy Birthday, Ben!

As for my weekend, I thought last weekend was epic (4 clubs over 2 nights with Damian Lazarus and Tiga, one Sat. afternoon party outside the city, Sun. Red Bull Soapbox race, art exhibit opening and a big dinner with Bryan Adams), but this one is shaping up to match it:

Tonight - Dinner with a group of journalists. Bound to get messy.

Friday - 2 birthday parties then Gaudi for Chris Liebing, Kevin Saunderson and Monika Kruse

Saturday - US Chamber of Commerce Independence Day celebration, then a pre-party for an event next weekend (to pick up passes), then an outdoor concert with Thieves Like Us, then a quick change of clothes and a fancy black tie ball.

After-hours either Friday or Saturday or both - the club Krysha Mira's annual birthday party. Probably just Saturday.

Sunday - die

Happy birthday, Ben :D

Fri: Wifey is on a girls do to Marbella:( Looking after the children will be gr8 fun, carpet picnic planned whilst finally completing a 4' kinex rollercoaster.

Sat: Children to the in-laws, early night..

Sun: If feet are well enough, Leeds 10k. Looked forward to the race for ages and am in worst physical condition for many months, humbug. Post race, will resist temptation to have a few pints in the local for fear of telling the landlady she is a ten (again):oops::lol:

What happened to the fitty who lived 60 miles away when you were mulling over the distance aspect?

She was okay, though I'd stop short of describing her as a fitty! I met her once (was a nice enough date) but decided it would be best just to let it fizzle out, as the distance wouldn't work with me being the one who'd need to do all the travelling.

This new lady lives about an hour away but at least has means of transport. She's 41 (bit older than me, though many a fine tune's been played on an old fiddle). She looks fine in her pics and we have similar interests and taste in music.

Friday - chill out

Saturday- Cocoon In The Park Leeds( if it doesnt get cancelled due to weather)

Sunday - Coccon In the park carry on back at mine

Monday- Recover

Tuesday- Recover then back in on nights :)

Thursday - Luca bacchetti (already done)
Friday - Monika Kruse, Chris Liebing, Kevin Saunderson, Dusty Kid... and then next place from 6a.m. with Triangle Sun (live), TJ Kong, Paul Ritch (live)
Saturday - Nhar, Alexi Delano
Sunday - Ben Klock, Steffi

My turn to say Ibiza next week.

Elrow Sat, chill sunday, DC-10 Monday, then either Armin or Cocoon.

Cox Tuesday, Chill wednesday (or Lawler :twisted:)

Then Kehakuma / Enter Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday - Monika Kruse, Chris Liebing, Kevin Saunderson, Dusty Kid... and then next place from 6a.m. with Triangle Sun (live), TJ Kong, Paul Ritch (live)
Saturday - Nhar, Alexi Delano
See you at Gaudi and Krysha ;)

Sunday - Ben Klock, Steffi
Is that Gypsy's "Techno Sundays"? I've been meaning to try that out. I saw they had Dyed Soundorom and I think Seth Troxler a couple of weeks ago.

My turn to say Ibiza next week.

Elrow Sat, chill sunday, DC-10 Monday, then either Armin or Cocoon.

Cox Tuesday, Chill wednesday (or Lawler :twisted:)

Then Kehakuma / Enter Thursday.

watch out for a load of drunk women at DC10 mate!!

Back