Weekend Plans

Ballet (Romeo & Juliet at the Royal Opera House) followed by HUMP action at the Loft Studios!

Should see you in there :p

Woohooo! ;) Hope he delivers - am wondering if he'll be less than inspiring these days but we'll see.

...plus am trying to shake off this cold.

Venue looks promising though eh? - and the Kerri Chandler follow up looks ace too. 8)

Schulz is playing at MoS tonight. If I was in London, I'd be going!

Ordinarily i would be there without question. Going to the Gallery on a Friday whenever I'm down is pretty standard. But two of my mates were barred from MOS a couple of weeks ago. We will have to let the dust settle tonight..:lol:

Ordinarily i would be there without question. Going to the Gallery on a Friday whenever I'm down is pretty standard. But two of my mates were barred from MOS a couple of weeks ago. We will have to let the dust settle tonight..:lol:

How'd the manage that??

Well, my weekend was a bit of a failure. KLM cancelled my flight to Amsterdam, 20 minutes before departure. So I couldn't go to ASOT 550. :(

Un-organised Chaos. Took two hours after the flight left to talk to someone about my options. Only flights they could put me on were the 5.45 from Humberside (so I'd of never made it) or the 7pm from London Heathrow (also a flight I'd of never made), or I fly out the sunday morning. Which, when I'm flying back sunday lunch time, made little sense.

Well, my weekend was a bit of a failure. KLM cancelled my flight to Amsterdam, 20 minutes before departure. So I couldn't go to ASOT 550. :(

What a nightmare :( poor you. Have they offered you any refund for your flights or do they just take your money as you didnt want the flights they offered you? Not that thats any recompense tbh.

What a nightmare :( poor you. Have they offered you any refund for your flights or do they just take your money as you didnt want the flights they offered you? Not that thats any recompense tbh.

I'm expecting a full compensation (under EU law I'm covered (EU Legislation 261/2004)). The flight times they gave me meant that I'd be breaking the speed limits by 60mph in order to make it to the other airports (leeds -> london in two hours is not possible short of going at 120mph)

My weekend was a kind of success, managed to stay in friday and Saturday, dropepd my iphone in a bucket of water though so went the pub Sunday to drown my sorrows. Thats my excuse and im sticking to it.

My weekend was a kind of success, managed to stay in friday and Saturday, dropepd my iphone in a bucket of water though so went the pub Sunday to drown my sorrows. Thats my excuse and im sticking to it.

See it as a blessing in disguise, you could get a proper phone now:D

Tony Humphries = class. Clued up, sussed crowd and brilliant selections. 8)

Also loved Loft Studios as a venue despite its proximity to Wales on the central line. :lol:

Absolutely gutted for you mate. I think the only thing that could possibly top a clubbing disappointment like that would be having to miss an Ibiza holiday. Can only imagine how **** that is. 20 mins before departure as well.

I don't know these guys but given Phil's 2 posts I think I could hazard a guess :lol:

I'm not giving away the reason but I suspect you hazard correctly.

I've just made it back to the NW from London by the way. Friday night was for us an unusually standard night dancing to pretty shocking commercial music. BUT there were loads of us out and a weekend is never wasted with our lot. Can't wait to get them back out in Ibiza!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back