Weekend Plans

Ikoda

Weekend plans then, folks?

I'm sort of excited for this weekend

Friday - Early night

Saturday - Fly to Den Bosch, The Netherlands for A State of Trance Episode 550. Rave it up, completly sober.

Sunday - In a destroyed state (not hotel, I'm just flying in to AMS, going to Den Bosch, then flying home), return to england. Sleep.

Few drinks in town then Kerri Chandler 7 hour set on Saturday.

Sunday will hopefully be spent lazing in the sun (if it's still here)

The usual... drinking, watching football, chilling :lol:

Hope to make it to one/both of Pan-Pot at Krysha Mira on Friday night and Joris Voorn at Discodome on Saturday

Going to london for the weekend and seeing max cooper at fabric on sat night. Mrs wants to go to the science museum instead of watching forest play at palace :( It is her birthday though so I shouldnt moan.

Was tempted by fabric also , Max is doing the early set 11-2am so if he's your main draw could keep it fairly civilised.

Im planning to be in Richmond all weekend either by the riverside or bbqing in the garden (although arm is being twisted to go to house party in east london friday night which will ruin all other plans)

That is what I was hoping for, dont like sasha so not bothered about staying till too late and got to be back to deal with 3 kids sunday afternoon its horrible after only a couple of hours sleep. Shame he wont be doing a live set though I asked him on facebook, I think with it being his first gig there(I think so anyway) he doesnt want to mess it up so just gonna play tunes instead. Sure it will still be banging.

Returning to my mothers to help her finish decorating and do the gardening. I'm a nice human being. It's also softening the blow that I'm going away for 6 months again.

Back to Blackpool for the weekend. ****s, giggles and beers on the beach Saturday then off to the football for Southampton at home.

Mate's stag do:

8pm meet Friday in our mate's pub in Camden. 2am pick up in a discobus (?) to go to Gatwick. 6 am flight to Austria for a week's skiing

Going down to London tomorrow to see my clubbing crew. It's one of the girls' birthdays. Hoped we'd be catching Schulz at Ministry but a couple of our group may now struggle to get into MOS due to, shall we say, 'recent incidents'. So we could just be out in Clapham.

Staying till Monday, off work all week and then back to London for Above & Beyond in Brixton over Easter.... hopefully.

friday - bambuddha grove opening i think
saturday - beach if the weather is still like that 8) and then a bit of blue marlin opening i guess
sunday - see saturday

Going down to London tomorrow to see my clubbing crew. It's one of the girls' birthdays. Hoped we'd be catching Schulz at Ministry but a couple of our group may now struggle to get into MOS due to, shall we say, 'recent incidents'. So we could just be out in Clapham.

Staying till Monday, off work all week and then back to London for Above & Beyond in Brixton over Easter.... hopefully.

Which day you doing A&B?

I'm going to sound like such a Grandma....

I'm looking forward to a weekend of catching up with a bit of my writing, coupled with catching up on ****e TV! Will probably spend some time with my mama, too.

Boyfriend is away for the night on Saturday so I'm taking full advantage of getting a good nights sleep in our bed all to myself!

I will be happy just having our cat as company.....

saturday flying to marseille and driving up to the alps for family ski trip, next weekend flying to Ibiza for family relax trip!

Not entirely sure because my mate is sorting tickets. Didn't think we were going until I spoke to him on the phone last week. I'm assuming it's the Sunday. The Saturday was sold out in a flash.

Let me know if your doing the Saturday one. A drink will be in order :)

Back