Weekend Plans

Friday: Pancake & Cider party
Saturday: Friends leaving party before she goes to Africa for 5 months...do they have clubs in Africa??!
Sunday: Nursing a terrible hangover and ironing clothes for the new job Monday...I'm going to miss wearing pyjamas all day

Likewise mate. I think the Girls are going to stand outside smoking all night again and just show up when they want a drink.

Ha ha! They do that, don't they?!

I've got a semi-final Sunday morning so I won't be getting slaughtered....

Bunker renovation complete - happy times. 8)

Had planned to go to House Legends to see Louie Vega and India on Sat but now have a meeting in bloody Manchester on Monday so need to be on good form. :cry:

There's a blessing in there somewhere I imagine (it was at Proud 2 - :-/)

Aside from that, just looking after new lip piercing and trying to manage swelling situation.

Hoping the sunshine continues as am feeling very frisky! :eek:

My Weekend plans have been scuppered due to the fact I fly out early Sunday morning with the missus for a Winter holiday staying in Corallejo, Fuerteventura. Followed the weekend after taking the short flight over to Gran Canaria for the 2nd week to finish off my Winter break by staying with friends who have a holiday home near Maspalomas.

I say scuppered because I was invited by my brother in law to go & watch Leeds v South'ton @ Elland road but alas will have to watch it on the square box in the frog & bulldog Pub, Paris. Somehow the atmosphere won't be the same as being inside the once mighty fortress that is called Elland Road:( but atleast the anglo-french owner keeps good beer & hopefully another Leeds Win is on the cards:D

Marching on Together

Last edited by a moderator:
Early night tonight so I can get up for a dawnie surf 2moza, then onto London for the Superfreq shindig @ Paramount followed by some Jaded afters ...

Brighton on Sunday to high5 me familia for a couple of days before heading back West.

Got tomorrow off 8)

How was ASOT 550? I've got Den Bosch in a month. :D

Plans for me:

Friday - Work, finish work, then head home and chill. May have that long awaited spin on my decks.

Saturday - Second date with the girl from earlier on in the week. :)

Sunday - Relax, and have a huge lie in

Early night tonight so I can get up for a dawnie surf 2moza, then onto London for the Superfreq shindig @ Paramount followed by some Jaded afters ...

Say Hi to Richard. Should be a fun one - so should the CLR afters @ Jaded. Full report wd be great 8).

Friday - enjoyed a nice cold cider with me mate in the local sunny beer garden
Saturday - lots of yoga & seeing friends
Sunday - a good walk by the river, then promised I'd do a massage on a mates back.
And il be cooking up a good Sunday dinner with yorkshires!

Sweet mate I never had you down as a fan of the Floyd! Shine on you crazy diamond!

i'm not really mate....went with Jen and her dad who are both big fans. Have to say i really enjoyed it......great production with loads of lasers and ace visuals

So, what's the damage? Everyone have a good weekend?

Damage? Every muscle hurting, struggling to walk due to pain in right ankle. Lost 3-0 on Sat, but won 4-1 in semi-final on Sunday. 2 lots of 90 mins in a weekend is starting to become a tall order.

Decent Saturday night out for a mates' missus birthday. Busy pub in Islington doing ok food on a Saturday night - 8)

Productive and healthy! Kinda ironic that I should then have such a crap sleep last night and feel I have a cold wanting to come on.

Working later tonight too, which is crap on a day I can't wait for bell time. :lol:

Hmm... well, Friday I accidentally dozed off after dinner and woke up in the middle of the night too late to join some friends at Discodome for Sander Kleinenberg. Then had long bout with insomnia that kept me up until Saturday afternoon. ugh :(

Saturday evening - watched football, went to a birthday party, met some friends at club Garage, went to the opening of a new club called The Artist (obviously piggybacking on the buzz around that film, which was just released here a couple of weeks ago). Todd Terry was supposed to play but the crowd and atmosphere were poor so we ended up leaving around 2:30 before he even came on. Continued clubbing at Soho Rooms.

Sunday - Hangover from hell :cry: Did some stuff around house like backing up all my hard drives and such. Finished packing for my trip on Weds night 8)

crap weekend which consisted of waaaaay tooo many drugs......

namely,

Lemsip
Paracetemol and various other painkillers
cough medicine

every fekker at work has had a bad cold for the last month and now its my turn. completely ruined my weekend plans - had a "Stag" night on Saturday - ticket bought - ticket promptly given away, gardening plans were also afoot but that was a write off so stayed in feeling really sorry for myself. Mr PL sat all weekend report writing so he was no fun either :spank: while I shivered in front of a roaring fire surrounded by a sea of hankies...

Oh and to add insult to injury - ventured into the garden to do something random, bent down and managed to stab myself under the lip with a shrub branch and give myself what looks like the best, most huge scabby coldsore in the history of scabby lips/chins, that coupled with my scaley red nose and red watery eyes puts me up there as a contender for Britains next top Model ! :spank::spank::spank:

Back