Weekend Plans

Ikoda

So, this place is getting a bit more active again...
And we have another weekend coming up.

What are your plans this weekend folks?

Might head over to Shoreditch on Saturday for a few and then head over to XOYO for XPress 2. Only£6.

All other time is going to be spent developing my business and in the gym.

Quiet one. Weights. Bathroom needs a good clean. :eek: Planning on making a lamb & spinach curry. Then Sunday, weather permitting, hopefully out for a forage/walk. :D

Yea i must admit i have been fairly quiet on here over the past months, mainly due to work keeping me busy so havent been able to venture on here, but since the new year things have been soooo quiet and still are now :spank:

Hey ho, new job at the end of the month :D

Fri - Off to zee BF's, dvd night

Sat - Gym, shopping, nandos, cinema and then alcohol consumption :lol:

Sun - Football :rolleyes: I have agreed to go to the pub and stick pins in my eyes :rolleyes: :lol:

Friday - back home for Blackpool vs Hull
Saturday - picnic and mission round Delamere Forest in Cheshire with the missus
Sunday - playing Sunday league football and a Sunday Roast :p

Hmm... not sure what's up this weekend, really.
There will be some drinking, surely, but not overdoing it.
My main task is to finish packing for the big trip next week :D

Off to Anfield for my weekly football fix and that's about it. Saving funds for Miami still.

Most importantly, I get a big fat sirloin steak tomorrow night. They were selling them in Tesco for half price a couple of weeks back, so bought a couple and froze. :D

Im going out from breakfast with some friends in Teddington Saturday morning then Saturday night Im out for dinner for my mates missus birthday

Sunday I might cook a roast.

Im going out from breakfast with some friends in Teddington Saturday morning then Saturday night Im out for dinner for my mates missus birthday​

Sunday I might cook a roast.​

Is that the same mate's missus' birthday as moi?8)

Back