Weekend plans

8) - DJ set or live ? Glad you managed to get to it - sounds like a good party !
Thought I'd seen on the write-up that it was going to be live (which got me really excited) but it turned out to be a DJ set. Turned out to be a DJ set, but still top notch tunes so really enjoyed it. All the free beer from the sponsors probably helped :lol:

flight to Liverpool in 4hrs and straight off the plane and into Nation for the Cream night...
Anfield tomorrow to hopefully get a ticket outside the ground then Southport to visit a mate...
flight home on Tuesday...

one of the guys going to Cream is already on the boat over... he left at 10:30 this morning and hasn't been to sleep yet since yesterday... hopefully he's still alive by the time we land... :lol::lol::lol:

Did you enjoy the Cream Reunion? Have you made the previous 2 reunions?

Originally Posted by TM78
Yip Pressure tonight at arches for me as well, probably hit the afters @ substanz if we get into the arches in time to buy the tickets for it.

supposed to be going to fantazia @ arches on the saturday night as well, will see how i feel after pressure:)...football on sunday.

probably animal farm/radio slave, vitalic, then split time between sebo k and surgeon..depending on what the others fancy doing...think a big crowd of us going tonight.

mr vodka, if you spot a guy in a Tresor cosmo t-shirt, most likely be me, just stop me and say hello.

Was a good night. Only let down is the magic dust is really starting to lose it's magic for me. A small amount and I get a stupid rave face (people standing at reception in the hotel I was staying at had a good laugh at me on my return :oops:) and not much euphoria. :rolleyes:
yeah, pressure was just alright, to be fair i'd had a shocker of a week and wasn't really in mood for it, vitalic was ok, sebo k pretty decent...
was at the afters, it was getting really good, then the police turn up and close it down...not happy!!:x:x

my crowd were all on the snowflakes that are going about...they were totally licking the walls:lol::lol:...i didn't bother, so just enjoyed their antics...other couple were just doing stupid amounts of mandy.

apologies mr vodka..wasn't rocking the tresor tshirt in the end up, bit of a washing calamity with that prior to leaving the house:oops:

How much mandy do people do on a night in a licensed club? Even at 220mg, I had to watch myself. My face just melts on even small amounts of uppers, before I get much of a buzz. :spank: I hate looking too messy, especially when it's just me walking by a hotel reception. :oops:

People seemed to be loving Vitalic but it was a bit too brutal for me.

Usually about 150-200mg is enough for me. All these people that talk about doing 500mg+ are either talking rubbish, are seriously messed up or going on for a long session. Either that amount for me or 1 decent super pill (the £10 sort).

Although did go through 3g of MCat with a mate last week, between 10pm and 6am....which I though I'd never do.

Thing is, 220mg (def good stuff) and I had the silly face and blurred vision but not much euphoria. Probably tolerance (messing around with meph so much when it was legal + other RCs), loss of magic and the fact that I still drink on it, tho not excessively.

I think part of it is getting a good strong come-up. If you don't get a good come-up, then you feel disappointed. Maybe 1 dose of 170mg might be better than 2 of 125mg?

At Pressure, there were people still peaking near the end, so I don't doubt some folk do lots more. Also some folk look less wrecked on it than others. My mate has brown eyes, so you never really notice his pupils, while my (blue) eyes are mental. :lol:

Yep, I have blue yes, I go pasty white and lips go red. I look a mess. Other mates just seem calm and want to enjoy the roll. I go mental.

Try a bigger first dose, see if that hits you more. I always drink about 5-6 beers on it. First time I did it without drinking first I got all anxious....never again.

Yep, I have blue yes, I go pasty white and lips go red. I look a mess. Other mates just seem calm and want to enjoy the roll. I go mental.

Try a bigger first dose, see if that hits you more. I always drink about 5-6 beers on it. First time I did it without drinking first I got all anxious....never again.

The things you guys do to yourselves for a rush ... :?: Try an endorphine-pumping Coasteering session instead sometime. I'd hazard it's just as exhilarating, healthy and great exercise .. without the come-down or :oops: paranoid moments at the hotel reception !

Thing is, 220mg (def good stuff) and I had the silly face and blurred vision but not much euphoria. Probably tolerance (messing around with meph so much when it was legal + other RCs), loss of magic and the fact that I still drink on it, tho not excessively.

I think part of it is getting a good strong come-up. If you don't get a good come-up, then you feel disappointed. Maybe 1 dose of 170mg might be better than 2 of 125mg?

At Pressure, there were people still peaking near the end, so I don't doubt some folk do lots more. Also some folk look less wrecked on it than others. My mate has brown eyes, so you never really notice his pupils, while my (blue) eyes are mental. :lol:
my eyes go very large (have quite big pupils as it is to begin with):oops::oops:

was at plastikman on saturday at the barras....****ing amazing night!!!8)8)

The things you guys do to yourselves for a rush ... :?: Try an endorphine-pumping Coasteering session instead sometime. I'd hazard it's just as exhilarating, healthy and great exercise .. without the come-down or :oops: paranoid moments at the hotel reception !

Great. But I don't think they'll let me do that inside The Arches next time Sasha's playing. ;)

last time i saw sasha at the arches he wasn't that good any way:lol:

streetrave birthday party last year...i gave up and went next door for the mancini / hooligan x old set8)

Back