Weekend plans

Johnny Vodka

What y'all up to?

Pressure @ the Arches (Radio Slave, Slam, Vitalic, Chris Liebing...) for me tomorrow night and I really can't wait.

Going to a Greek restaurant first.

The rest of the weekend will probably be spent in recovery. :lol:

Fri: work

Sat: Back To Basics 20th birthday bash, old acid house is the theme. Baggy jeans and smiley shirts all the way:D:D:D Highlight of the clubbing year 2011.

Sun: :spank:

Sat: Heading down to London to finish off my xmas shopping then going to the Together Winter Music Festival.
Really looking forward to seeing Vitalic, MJ Cole, Digweed & Prydz.

Sun: Back up North to head to Anfield to watch us play City.

Heading back to London friday night from uni in Brighton, all about the rave of the year at Alexandra Palace for Eric Prydz, also gonna be 1st time seeing pete tong and maya jane coles live and 2nd time seeing sander van doorn. Should be a banger !!!

Pressure looks a good one, JV. Do love a bit of Chris Liebing :p. So does the Back to Basics reunion.

Seatwaved my tkt to Ally Pally on Saturday :(.. 'tis done now. Hope everyone has a good time.

Quiet one catching up with mounting arrears, attempting to locate head and reunite same with body :confused: .. best start reconnecting with the real world by mowing the lawn I think :):!:

Friday: Work, Off the Rails in Sheffield for Ronski Speed and Andy Moor.

Saturday: Going to be a write off. Need time to recover if OTR is anything like it was in Feb.

Sunday: Off down to Birmingham for the day to pick up a portable oven and pick up some Vinyl.

Basics line-up

Line-up /
Todd Terry (Acid House Set)
Ralph Lawson
Burnski

Howard Marks (Mr Nice)
Bez (Happy Mondays)
Pritch (Dirty Sanchez)
James Holroyd
Tristan da Cunha
Buckley
Huggy

Dave Beer + ICS Live
Jon Woodall
James Barnsley

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?303976&rc=full

Tickets sold out, door entry still possible by turning up early. Every Saturday for 20 years is some achievement.

Pressure looks a good one, JV. Do love a bit of Chris Liebing :p.

I actually don't know much about him. :oops: It was more Radio Slave, then Slam, that drew me. But having watched Chris Liebing on YouTube now, he looks banging, and is playing the main arch 2 - 4... So will no doubt end up in there. 8)

Friday - embarassingly, his and hers haircuts after work. DVD after probably.

Saturday - missus' birthday. Breakfast at Kenwood House, give her iPad and David Lloyd membership presents, then ice-skating at British Museum, lunch and then sitting through Twilight at the cinema.

Sunday - play footy in the morning, looking forward to City v Liverpool in the afternoon.

Off on a training intensive in Devon.

Doing a year long diploma in sound healing and investing in a massive custom made gong. 8)

What y'all up to?

Pressure @ the Arches (Radio Slave, Slam, Vitalic, Chris Liebing...) for me tomorrow night and I really can't wait.

Going to a Greek restaurant first.

The rest of the weekend will probably be spent in recovery. :lol:

Yip Pressure tonight at arches for me as well, probably hit the afters @ substanz if we get into the arches in time to buy the tickets for it.

supposed to be going to fantazia @ arches on the saturday night as well, will see how i feel after pressure:)...football on sunday.

probably animal farm/radio slave, vitalic, then split time between sebo k and surgeon..depending on what the others fancy doing...think a big crowd of us going tonight.

mr vodka, if you spot a guy in a Tresor cosmo t-shirt, most likely be me, just stop me and say hello.

BACK ARCH: SLAM 11-1. VITALIC (LIVE) 1-2. CHRIS LIEBING 2-4.
FRONT ARCH: RADIO SLAVE 11-2. SEBO K 2-4.
PLAYROOM : ANIMAL FARM 11-1. THE BLACK DOG (LIVE) 1-2. SURGEON 2-4.

But having watched Chris Liebing on YouTube now, he looks banging, and is playing the main arch 2 - 4... So will no doubt end up in there. 8)

Real Dude from the Frankfurt crew. Ex-Eye-Q/Cocoon, former resi of Omen/U60311 he is label boss/founder of CLR. Sets kick ass - deep dark & driving 8) ! Surgeon shd be interesting too - remixed Scuba etc. Real tasty night !

Off on a training intensive in Devon.

Sounds like my life !

Still recovering from turkey hangover :D

Friday - hoping to make it to one or more of the following: Felix da Housecat @ Discoteque, Paul Rich @ Krysha Mira and a party with Booka Shade, Justice and Northern Lite. The latter is my first choice but it's at some secret location and I haven't been able to find out where yet :confused:

Saturday - Clean up my apartment from Thanksgiving carnage :lol: Watch football. Go to my friend's cafe opening. Later on, t.b.d.

Sunday - Rest, relax, recover, eat more leftover turkey.

Saturday - missus' birthday. Breakfast at Kenwood House, give her iPad and David Lloyd membership presents, then ice-skating at British Museum, lunch and then sitting through Twilight at the cinema.]

You might spoil what seems like a lovely Saturday with the Twilight movie, I accompanied a bunch of 14 year olds recently (made to sit far away, but bring an open wallet!) and even they wanted to leave by the end...

You might spoil what seems like a lovely Saturday with the Twilight movie, I accompanied a bunch of 14 year olds recently (made to sit far away, but bring an open wallet!) and even they wanted to leave by the end...

I've no doubt it's rubbish, but what the birthday girl wants....

Back