Weekend Plans?

No, won't be back in Bristol until the night before Ibiza (Flying from Bristol International).

Will be ripping it up in Forward, then chilling and getting drunk. :)
Girlfriend is down for my actual Birthday, so will go out for dinner with her.

No, won't be back in Bristol until the night before Ibiza (Flying from Bristol International).

Will be ripping it up in Forward, then chilling and getting drunk. :)
Girlfriend is down for my actual Birthday, so will go out for dinner with her.

you've recently got back together haven't you? How is it going??

Feel your pain Pups. All of my friends bar one have all got kids now so that trend is becoming the norm for me nowadays. I don't mind most of them....it's just one or two behave like they need a good dose of Ritalin (or should that be discipline??) :spank:

To be fair ones only 6 weeks only - how much hassle can that cause in 45 mins on Fri night and the 7 year old on Sat is sooo precocious - 7 going on 57 that she cracks me up sooo much - last comment from her was

"Steph do you know why Paul (her step dad) always goes out when you come to visit? he says your lovely but you never stop chatting - he says you have nice hair tho" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

to be fair ones only 6 weeks only - how much hassle can that cause in 45 mins on fri night and the 7 year old on sat is sooo precocious - 7 going on 57 that she cracks me up sooo much - last comment from her was

"steph do you know why paul (her step dad) always goes out when you come to visit? He says your lovely but you never stop chatting - he says you have nice hair tho" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

legendary!

Friday at daughters helping her look after her little one, then working Friday evening
Saturday working all day
Sunday working all day

I work from home so its not soo bad

you've recently got back together haven't you? How is it going??

Yea we have. It's going good. The distance is always going to be a bit of a pain, but it just means the weekends I do see her are all the more intense. :)

m1m

I don't think anyone knows what it is precisely but it seems to be getting good reports if you get it from the right places.

a lot of my mates have been doing a legal high called rhino ket (not sure of official name) but it is mental very very very strong and very wonky

a lot of my mates have been doing a legal high called rhino ket (not sure of official name) but it is mental very very very strong and very wonky

There is a legal analogue of ket going round called MXE, as well as DXM (also a disassociative). It's a class of drug I have no interest in; they just don't sound like fun. If you must do them, you may be better doing one of the others rather than ket, given what we know about ket and bladders (plus they're legal).

There is a legal analogue of ket going round called MXE, as well as DXM (also a disassociative). It's a class of drug I have no interest in; they just don't sound like fun. If you must do them, you may be better doing one of the others rather than ket, given what we know about ket and bladders (plus they're legal).

dont touch any of them myself (well i did ket until i heard about what could happen to you) a bikini and a colostomy bag is not a good look.

Back