Weekend Plans?

Some one vandalised my motorcycle last saturday night and the bike is at the moment in the shop for repairs. Therefore all old plands for next weekend have been replaced by the following:

Friday: Drunk
Saturday: Drunk more
Sunday: Drunk even more, if possible

Fri: Off to see a mate's new baby - do the dutiful ooooing and aaarrrrrring and stay obligatory 45 mins.

Sat: off to see Pinnochio for an outdoor performance at Jesmond Dene with my friend and her little daughter:eek::confused:8)

(an uncomfortable trend being set this weekend re: children :?:?)

Sun: Tynemouth Priory for some sunshine shennanigans and listen to The Buzzcocks, Neville Staples and some random group Fuel Fandango who are apparently "Big in Spain" Funk Rock and Electro is their speciality... anyway a few 'erbal tabs and a couple of drinks will settle me in nicely 8)

I wouldn't be rushing down there to get a spot at the front Pups - it's not on until a week Sunday! Although if you do decide to camp out I just live just along the road so can bring you a flask of tea and a deck chair!

Excited for this weekend, as it's the Birthday Weekend.

Friday: Work, then some mates coming over, chilling and drinking.
Then off to Forward for my DJ gig, I'm on b2b with my best mate 22 - 23. Anyone in the Leeds area should come along. :)

Saturday: Recover, chillout, probably throw some tunes out on the home theatre system. Drinking, probably out in town again.

Sunday: Feel like death.

Friday night Saturday morning plans just kiboshed by a speculative text from my Sister. "You're only a few miles from Wembley, aren't you?"

Which actually means - "We've got tickets for Take That tomorrow, can we park at yours, get you to get us there and come back really p1ssed?":lol:

Thanks Buckley. It's actually next Tuesday... I'm getting old! :(

Mine's Wednesday as it happens and I would imagine I've got a few years on you.*

*Although I'm not 40 yet, not that Dan-x will refrain from his annual 40th B-day post for me:lol:

Back