Weekend Plans?

Buckley

Friday - very little methinks. Missus is back from Poland Thursday - maybe go out for dinner (might even bring her with me:lol:)

Saturday - my best mate is back from New York for a while and is having a BBQ. This will be second sight of my 'niece' Lucy. Good times. Watching the boxing at night.

Sunday - Wireless at Hyde Park. Missus excited about Pulp, me happy enough because it's a freebie.

Friday - a wine tasting night round our mates. From what i can gather some guy comes round and advises how we should taste wine. If he doesn't have a bow tie on i won't be happy.

Saturday - a anniversary for the missus and I. Meal in Liverpool and then watch the fight somewhere.

Sunday - visit the missus's dad and hopefully a bbq.

next weekend - Cocoon in the Park!!!

Friday - Meet up with the Ibiza girlies to argue and discuss on what club nights we wana do.

Saturday - BF's coming round so probs dinner then watch the boxing - anyone know what times its on ?!

Sunday - Get this barney sorted for Ibiza...then off to a beer garden all afternoon to jst chillax and do nothing :D

Friday Transformers 3
Sat Finally getting my hair coloured and cut (much overdue and extremely necessary, maybe even the highlight of my weekend) BBQ at lunch followed by fight night at a friends.
Sunday hoping if all goes to plan Sat and I don't get too messy I can have a day of chilling reading pottering around the house cooking nice food. Fingers crossed because as it stands I fell like I am about ready for the grave.

if all goes to plan Sat and I don't get too messy I can have a day of chilling reading pottering around the house cooking nice food. Fingers crossed because as it stands I fell like I am about ready for the grave.

Look forward to hearing how the 24hr party back yours goes!

Friday: Beers with pal for his Birthday in Fulham

Saturday and Sunday: Relax and pack suitcase

Monday: Fly to Croatia for 2 weeks!

Friday - meeting a friend after work for a drink, going to try beat the BF home as he is out in Shoreditch somewhere (and its always me on the last train :lol: )

Saturday - going for my 2nd brazilian blowdry early doors :lol: then rest of the day not sure, evening going for drinks with a girl pal as the boys are watching the boxing at her and her boyfriends place - not sure where we can go though as the BF said the fight starts at 11??

Sunday - no plans as of yet - quite pleased about this though as the rest of July weekends are fully booked

Friday Transformers 3
Sat Finally getting my hair coloured and cut (much overdue and extremely necessary, maybe even the highlight of my weekend) BBQ at lunch followed by fight night at a friends.
Sunday hoping if all goes to plan Sat and I don't get too messy I can have a day of chilling reading pottering around the house cooking nice food. Fingers crossed because as it stands I fell like I am about ready for the grave.

Come on, none of us can see that happpening! :lol:

Fri: Off to see a mate's new baby - do the dutiful ooooing and aaarrrrrring and stay obligatory 45 mins.

Sat: off to see Pinnochio for an outdoor performance at Jesmond Dene with my friend and her little daughter:eek::confused:8)

(an uncomfortable trend being set this weekend re: children :?:?)

Sun: Tynemouth Priory for some sunshine shennanigans and listen to The Buzzcocks, Neville Staples and some random group Fuel Fandango who are apparently "Big in Spain" Funk Rock and Electro is their speciality... anyway a few 'erbal tabs and a couple of drinks will settle me in nicely 8)

Well, as mentioned in another thread, going to see Gogol Bordello tonight and Seal tomorrow. Also a party on 38th floor of a skyscraper post-concert tomorrow... so weekdays blending into weekends :lol:

Friday - Big art exhibit opening then usual random bar/club adventures

Saturday - Wedding party in some estate on the edge of town. Should be messy. Might go out later depending on how late it finishes

Sunday - Got some major errands to run, then might join the gang to see Hangover 2 which just showed up in theaters here in English, followed by pizza.

Sarfend Em? We found out to devoid of anywhere you'd actually want to stay for a later one:lol:

Hmm thats what is worrying me! Nowhere in Leigh on Sea (the nice part of Essex) is open past 11 - well 1130 at a push so it does mean Sarfend "shuddersatthethought"

:lol:

VERY chilled one for me (can't wait)

Friday - no plans yet. Might catch Transformers 3 if I can find someone to accompany me

Saturday - 2 year old's birthday party in the park. I'm hoping for sunshine so I can lay back and snooze (until I get whacked on the head by a kids football no doubt :lol:)

No plans Saturday evening, maybe a few drinks depending how my liver is feeling.

Sunday - seeing the fam & Watford friends followed by Mum's roast :D

Hmm thats what is worrying me! Nowhere in Leigh on Sea (the nice part of Essex) is open past 11 - well 1130 at a push so it does mean Sarfend "shuddersatthethought"

:lol:

We went in some boozer a few doors down from Talk 'niteclub' and the few people that we in there grinding to a terribe DJ looked at us funny because we had all our teeth (even though mine are all bought and paid for!:lol:)

We went in some boozer a few doors down from Talk 'niteclub' and the few people that we in there grinding to a terribe DJ looked at us funny because we had all our teeth (even though mine are all bought and paid for!:lol:)

I know where you mean I think - on the corner to the seafront?

Its not a great place I have to say - my going out in Sarfend days stopped years ago :lol:

(an uncomfortable trend being set this weekend re: children :?:?)

Feel your pain Pups. All of my friends bar one have all got kids now so that trend is becoming the norm for me nowadays. I don't mind most of them....it's just one or two behave like they need a good dose of Ritalin (or should that be discipline??) :spank:

Back