Weekend Plans

Thought that as well, and a severe lack of midgets or any decorations as it was touted to be having. Was still a good night musically though. After party was pretty good too. Don't see there being another one any time soon anyway after that turnout.

Haha. While smoking outside we were talking to a guy who was bemoaning the lack of midgets and trailing around a K'd up burd! :lol: It didn't feel like much of an 'event', but we still managed to squeeze some enjoyment from it. My mate was wanting to go to the after party, although I was aware of being a bit too messy towards the end. Can you say where it was? I take it it wasn't a Substanz Underground one? Have all the clubs started going through that Arches entrance or was that just down to the turn out?

I suspect I'll be visiting The Arches next for either the June or July Death Disco.

Thought that as well, and a severe lack of midgets or any decorations as it was touted to be having. Was still a good night musically though. After party was pretty good too. Don't see there being another one any time soon anyway after that turnout.

Never skimp on the midgets, that's my mantra!:lol:

Is that what she's called? I have a feeling she's some sort of prOn/fetish performer, so don't want to investigate at work.

Haha. While smoking outside we were talking to a guy who was bemoaning the lack of midgets and trailing around a K'd up burd! :lol: It didn't feel like much of an 'event', but we still managed to squeeze some enjoyment from it. My mate was wanting to go to the after party, although I was aware of being a bit too messy towards the end. Can you say where it was? I take it it wasn't a Substanz Underground one? Have all the clubs started going through that Arches entrance or was that just down to the turn out?

I suspect I'll be visiting The Arches next for either the June or July Death Disco.

Was in a recording studio / industrial unit in whiteinch, was ok but Substanz is better.

I think they are working on the midland street entrance under under the arch, I did ask security but I don't really remember the answer as I realised at this point speaking to security wasnt a great idea and tried to part ways quickly!

The electric frog after party in there was entrance in the front as well but I am guessing it will be back to the normal entrance soon.

I think I was moaning about the lack of midgets to quite a few folk outside, don't think I was towing around a K'd up bird though... Well I don't think so anyway! :lol:

Back