Weekend Plans

tristanbaldock

This weekend I will be mainly in Berlin 8) . Watergate Friday night, Berghain Sat/Sun if all goes well. Amongst other touristy things and plenty of beer. Cannae wait!

Friday: Forward @ Stinky's, Leeds. Bit of Trance in my life, pls.

Saturday & Sunday: Sleeping, chilling, read reviews on new PCs... and going to the gym.

Nothing nothing and errr nothing - well saturday cinema but apart from that nothing - why you may add, because one is very skintos :evil:

This weekend I will be mainly in Berlin 8) . Watergate Friday night, Berghain Sat/Sun if all goes well. Amongst other touristy things and plenty of beer. Cannae wait!

My sister and her fella flew off to Berlin this morning - hang on this isnt Chris in disguise is it? :lol:

Not sure what this weekend will bring yet, other half is still on his crutches recovering from his knee reconstruction so we are a bit limited to what we can do.....will go with the flow this weekend 8)

Friday - staying calm

Saturday - depending on Thursday evening's game, we may have already won the league or may need to beat our only challengers to secure it. Current league table for my number one fan, Spotlighter Ben, here:

http://www.amateurfootballcombination.com/Tables/North3.htm

Saturday night - various Camden bars for a friend's birthday, possibly dragging footy team with me.

Sunday - as little as possible then pub for:

Stoke v Arsenal, 14:05
Man Utd v Chelsea, 16:10

DVDs in the evening with the missus.

Friday - staying calm

Saturday - depending on Thursday evening's game, we may have already won the league or may need to beat our only challengers to secure it. Current league table for my number one fan, Spotlighter Ben, here:

http://www.amateurfootballcombination.com/Tables/North3.htm

Saturday night - various Camden bars for a friend's birthday, possibly dragging footy team with me.

Sunday - as little as possible then pub for:

Stoke v Arsenal, 14:05
Man Utd v Chelsea, 16:10

DVDs in the evening with the missus.

Arsenal this Sunday? Ok that means Im going out :lol:

I'm working all weekend because............. I just paid off Ibiza 2011 yesterday whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!! :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Armin Only Mirage @ Moscow 8) 6.05
Marco Carola, Masomenos, Droog @ Arma17 Moscow 8.05
You're going to that Armin show, Anton? I haven't quite figured out what that's supposed to be. Is it a concert? Is it a party? The latter would be boring as there's no booze in that venue :confused:

Might finally run into you on Sunday ;)

My plan:

Friday - Going to see a friend's band play in a slightly dodgy bar. Then randomness.

Saturday - Hoping to go for a ride on my new bicycle :D Probable bar hopping with mates later on but no concrete plan.

Sunday - Watch the mighty Chels vs Man U. At night - Marco Carola, et. al. at Arma17.

Monday - Bank holiday :D Hope to get up early enough (or not go to sleep in time for) the Victory Day parade of tanks rolling down the main road 2 blocks from my apartment. Take some pictures.

Please report back!

Im putting myself on sabbatical this weekend after 2 grande bank holiday weekends my wallet / liver / soul all need replenishing.

cdn't care less about this weekend. it's so inconsequential, meaningless and poorly timed, I am refusing to have anything to do with it

Back