Weekend Plans

:D

He has changed, he used to be soooooo East End!

me..

tonight - local booze with the lads

tomorrow - gym and then watch England game which will be dull

sunday - into liverpool with the missus to get my feet eaten by little fish, and then for a Thai meal followed by some booze.

not very Rock and Roll at all. Unlike next weekend..which involves raving in a Cathedral!

Report back!?! :lol:

well planned a chilled and quiet weekend, but had a call last night to say Phil's Dad had been rushed to hospital last night for a heart op so we are heading down to the 'Pool to go and see the family - I do hope he's ok - he's brilliant and his mum is just wonderful..... Poor Phil is so worried :(:(:(

I hate getting old - it means your parents get older and the worry sets in....:confused:

well planned a chilled and quiet weekend, but had a call last night to say Phil's Dad had been rushed to hospital last night for a heart op so we are heading down to the 'Pool to go and see the family - I do hope he's ok - he's brilliant and his mum is just wonderful..... Poor Phil is so worried :(:(:(

I hate getting old - it means your parents get older and the worry sets in....:confused:

Very sorry to hear that xx

Hope he's ok Pups xx

Tonight - Our monthly FIFA tournament with the lads! £80 going to the winner..fingers crossed it's me.

Tomorrow - Mainly just chill out and watch the England game in the afternoon, still no alcohol allowed for me atm so no doubt a quiet night in.

Sunday - If the weather is still nice i'll probably head up the lake district for a day out walking or something..

Working from home today8)

Tonight: Limitless or Submarine at the cinema

Tomorrow: AFA Cup Final. Big, big, game at local level. Gutted to be subbing but I've been taking painkillers to get through games all season so probably performing at 70%.

Tomorrow night: Celebrate, hopefully - surburban pub carnage with the whole football club. 7 teams plus subs and mates, more than likely in the Irish pub that still serves as a common room to our old school's 5th and 6th Form. And Ireland game will be on. Could be a tad messy.

Sunday - gf to nurse me through mysterious illness:lol:

How did we get on everyone? My report against the above:

Friday - Limitless. Watchable, interesting idea, bit sloppy in places and blantant lack of an ending to allow a sequel.

Saturday - won our final 4-2. As vice captain and one of the three subs I was asked make the substitutions. So having put the other two on with half hour left, we were only 3-2 up and I was left with the possibility of extra time to consider. In the end I made a ten minute cameo appearance at the end, once we scotred again. Strange day, didn't really feel like celebrating but got battered with the lads anyway. Missus came home to find me face down in on the bed, fully suited, shoes and all:lol:

Sunday - urgh. Mysterious bug as expected, prescribed pub lunch and a curers.

:D

me..

tonight - local booze with the lads

tomorrow - gym and then watch England game which will be dull

sunday - into liverpool with the missus to get my feet eaten by little fish, and then for a Thai meal followed by some booze.

not very Rock and Roll at all. Unlike next weekend..which involves raving in a Cathedral!

Good weekend all round...

Friday got a bit more out of hand than envisaged, ended up going to see Anthony Probyn and (the recently featured on Spotlight) James Dutton..good night.

Saturday - gym was swerved due to Friday night, England match was less dull than i thought!

Yesterday - Had the fish treatment which was actually good. Very strange sensation at first but you get used to it quickly, and feet were really soft etc afterwards. Then had a lovely Thai meal and some booze, home at a reasonable hour so not too bad this morning!

Yesterday - Had the fish treatment which was actually good. Very strange sensation at first but you get used to it quickly, and feet were really soft etc afterwards. Then had a lovely Thai meal and some booze, home at a reasonable hour so not too bad this morning!

How long do you actually have to endure this fish thing for ?! I wana buy this for my sister and i, only probs is she hates anything or anyone touching her feet, so maybe thats not the bestest idea :lol:

Friday - Attending a big fancy birthday party thrown by a friend in some rented mansion. Lots of art world people. Should be entertaining. Then Imperia Lounge to meet up with a mate and help entertain his delegation of 40 MBA students from California :confused:

Saturday - Might just take it easy... it's been a busy week
(edit: just remembered... have to attend opening party of a friend's new cafe :confused: glad it's an early-evening event)

Sunday - see above.
Friday as planned. Both party and club were a blast.

Saturday - watched Wales-England, went to friend's cafe opening, then out for drinks with some of the crew and then ended up going clubbing despite my best efforts to take it easy :lol:

Sunday - made a roast beef dinner, watched Scotland-Brazil and later caught up on some TV. Started feeling symptoms of a cold :confused:

9-of-10-nights drinking binge finally over... this week looks quieter.

How long do you actually have to endure this fish thing for ?! I wana buy this for my sister and i, only probs is she hates anything or anyone touching her feet, so maybe thats not the bestest idea :lol:

15 mins i did mate. I think you can have longer if you want though. The 15 mins was £10.00

Don't think I'll go to Fabric again - room 1 had about as much atmosphere as a public toilet, really enjoyed room 2 but a Spanish girl seemed to take a disliking to me and kept pushing me and bashing me with her butt and my bf had to clock some stupid yuppie boy outside for grabbing me asking me if I would go back to his for some ..and made a rude gesture with his hands and a slurping noise (yuk)

Don't think I'll go to Fabric again - room 1 had about as much atmosphere as a public toilet, really enjoyed room 2 but a Spanish girl seemed to take a disliking to me and kept pushing me and bashing me with her butt and my bf had to clock some stupid yuppie boy outside for grabbing me asking me if I would go back to his for some ..and made a rude gesture with his hands and a slurping noise (yuk)

Don't you just love the general public?

Back