Weekend Plans

Nope. You must be waaaayyyyyyyy too fussy. Surely there must be some blokes on there worth giving a go? ;)

Haha whats funny is my tag line next to my name is 'Tooooo fussy.....' :lol:

I have been on a few dates but just havent had that feeling of 'ooooo this may have potential' :rolleyes: they are all nice guys i have met but nothing in a romantic kinda way :(

This weekend I Shall be helping my little brother move on Saturday then laying moor flooring to finish off my house on Sunday. The Party never ends for me :lol:

I saw Limitless the other week on a preview thing, its pretty good as it goes. Has some excellent visuals in places.

This weekend I Shall be helping my little brother move on Saturday then laying moor flooring to finish off my house on Sunday. The Party never ends for me :lol:

I saw Limitless the other week on a preview thing, its pretty good as it goes. Has some excellent visuals in places.

Shakespearean themed flooring Rob? How achingly middle class:lol:

Limitless it is then, cheers!

chill weekend for

Fri dinner Japanese restaurant (fingers crossed it will be good)

Sat: research for a multinational business project paper (MBA)

Sun: rest brain

Shakespearean themed flooring Rob? How achingly middle class:lol:

:D

He has changed, he used to be soooooo East End!

me..

tonight - local booze with the lads

tomorrow - gym and then watch England game which will be dull

sunday - into liverpool with the missus to get my feet eaten by little fish, and then for a Thai meal followed by some booze.

not very Rock and Roll at all. Unlike next weekend..which involves raving in a Cathedral!

:D

He has changed, he used to be soooooo East End!

me..

tonight - local booze with the lads

tomorrow - gym and then watch England game which will be dull

sunday - into liverpool with the missus to get my feet eaten by little fish, and then for a Thai meal followed by some booze.

not very Rock and Roll at all. Unlike next weekend..which involves raving in a Cathedral!

You need to have a word with your self mate!

Back