Weekend Plans?

came to england last night, freezing my balls off, but loving internet connection higher than 0.3 mbps.

anyway, doing early christmas with families here, then back home to ibiza on tuesday night.

tempted to drop in cocoon on sat night!!

have a good wknd everyone.

Is that the thing at nation?

do it do it do it. Say hello to the old country for me.

I'm off to Ludlow for a chilled weekend of fine wine and cheese:p

It's a goodun'

Tonight - hmmm no idea

Saturday - Behind Bars - squat party nr elephant - my fave night in London so excited! 8)

Sunday - Antagony @ Union and possibly Dark Star (Ashley Beedle & Cosmo) at Dalston Superstore

Monday - Drunken day followed by pizza with pals on Brick Lane

Tuesday - blah blah

December is one big weekend - love it. 8)

check out the ashley beedle mix for futureboogie - you will like

my weekend will comprise some/most/none of the following:

- dennis "citizen" kane @ plastic people - basically on the strength of his track moton's spanish home, which basically bossed Big Chill 07 http://www.flexx.be/item/mtn023/dennis-kane_kanes-spanish-home
- a house warming in Hitchin (WTF is Hitchin !?)
- need2soul @ the camp (ame, marcus worgall, linkwood)
OR
- cj mackintosh at a warehouse in brixton (most likely neither)
- a classical concert in a church in Archway (hoping to meet someone - hush, hush)
- Return of the Jedi - will hopefully catch the jabba/leia/sand dune scene near the start, before heading out
- cleaning - which I will skilfully avoid for the 5th month in a row
- the horse & groom - drawn in, like to a magnetic forcefield - I always end up in that confounded pub!

have a good weekend and as Lady Duracell used to say on Passion FM, "whatever you do, do it with passion"

Tonight: Marshall Jefferson at Sankeys with old friends

Tomorrow: head back south, pizza and beers with a side portion of crap Saturday night TV

Sunday: Cook a roast for the Mrs while she prepares for an assessment centre next week!

Tonight - prolly carry on scanning photos for the digital photo frame I'm giving the 'rents for Xmas.

Tomorrow - footy in the afternoon, hopefully a win to see us push for the league and then a mate's engagement party in the evening.

Sunday - 10.30am kick off for my club's veteran side and then 1.30pm kick off for a mate's baby's christening

What happened to Turnmills-Fire-Football-Pub-Another Club-Egg, eh?:lol:

Doh! Couple in the local turned into 10. Really not looking forward to playing footy this afternoon now!

And tomorrow's game has been called off so tonight's party will be a drunken affair:spank:

Back