Weekend Plans

tristanbaldock

Hooray, I finally get to start one of these! I work in the hospitality trade and so spend pretty much every weekend working and not playing. However this week i am:

Thursday - Travelling up to London to stay with my sister in South Kensington area, quiet night in with vino i expect

Friday - Up early for visit to Thorpe Park, am looking forward to this. Evening will be spent eating and drinking somewhere local with dad and sister

Saturday - Meeting one of my best mates and wife for a late breaky/early lunch, then off to White Hart Lane to watch the yids hopefully get a result against Sunderland. Haven't been up since the late 90's, can't wait for this.

After the match we are heading up to the Alexandra Palace for a German beer festival and firework display which should be fun!

Then i am meeting another mate somewhere to watch the boxing, should be an interesting, if not great, fight.

After that we are heading to Fabric for Cassy and Sascha Dive, my first time there, i literally CANNOT wait!

Sunday - If we are still rocking we're heading for the Rabid festival afterparty at Cable, would like to check this place out but depends on many factors.

I would hope to manage some sleep before the evening when i am meeting back up with dad and sis to go to the Comedy Store in Piccadilly Circus, should be an amusing night considering what state i'm likey to be in!

Monday - Get the train back to Cornwall

An action packed itinerary which I am very much looking forward to :lol::lol::lol:

Well, tomorrow is a bank holiday so after watching Champions League tonight I might head out to Solyanka for a boogie. Good techno line-up of Helga, Sanches, et.al.

Friday - I think I've got some art gallery event to attend. Later on, heading to Discoteque for Funkagenda 8)

Saturday - Going to a fancy black-tie ball in the early evening. Got my choice of Matinee @ Discoteque, Cocoon with James Holden & Matthew Jonson @ Arma17, Benni Benassi @ Milk or Defected with Copyright @ Pacha. Probably doing Defected then Cocoon 8)

Sunday - Rest, recover, etc. Then go to the pub to watch the mother of all football matches.

Friday got a night out locally with the girls to celebrate my upcoming bday (Tuesday), not feeling that up for it to be honest but am sure once we all get together will be great and we can let our hair down.

Saturday am a football widow so plan to take it easy nursing whatever hangover I may have, X Factor in the eve :lol:

Sunday no plans

Mon and Tues off work to do bday stuff 8)

Hooray, I finally get to start one of these! I work in the hospitality trade and so spend pretty much every weekend working and not playing. However this week i am:

Thursday - Travelling up to London to stay with my sister in South Kensington area, quiet night in with vino i expect

Friday - Up early for visit to Thorpe Park, am looking forward to this. Evening will be spent eating and drinking somewhere local with dad and sister

Saturday - Meeting one of my best mates and wife for a late breaky/early lunch, then off to White Hart Lane to watch the yids hopefully get a result against Sunderland. Haven't been up since the late 90's, can't wait for this.

After the match we are heading up to the Alexandra Palace for a German beer festival and firework display which should be fun!

Then i am meeting another mate somewhere to watch the boxing, should be an interesting, if not great, fight.

After that we are heading to Fabric for Cassy and Sascha Dive, my first time there, i literally CANNOT wait!

Sunday - If we are still rocking we're heading for the Rabid festival afterparty at Cable, would like to check this place out but depends on many factors.

I would hope to manage some sleep before the evening when i am meeting back up with dad and sis to go to the Comedy Store in Piccadilly Circus, should be an amusing night considering what state i'm likey to be in!

An action packed itinerary which I am very much looking forward to :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds wicked! :lol:

Friday - David Hoyle live at the Chelsea theatre

Saturday - Dirty squat party in Limehouse :p

Sunday - Recovery

(picking up pet ferrets soon! :eek:)

off home to see the mother, the puppy and my grandad who recently was ill down in dorset.

Back in london on sunday evening sometime.

:evil:

How did you get on last weekend?

Berlin was ****ing ace, loved it, especially the eastern parts, like around alexanderplatz

Still loving the fact a beer was 3€ and a cocktail 5€ in panoramabar. Guess I really have just got used to Ibiza prices. Watergate is really cool too.

Fabric ended up being a disaster due to my mates, so didn't stay long.

Berlin was ****ing ace, loved it, especially the eastern parts, like around alexanderplatz

Still loving the fact a beer was 3€ and a cocktail 5€ in panoramabar. Guess I really have just got used to Ibiza prices. Watergate is really cool too.

Fabric ended up being a disaster due to my mates, so didn't stay long.

Heard a rumor you were coming to see us, qui passer?

Seen him before John Boy? Interested to hear your thoughts?
I think he's well hot! Got his TK comp yesterday, v good!!

Should win that easily!
I saw him out here a few months ago. Totally rocked.
Very much looking forward to a repeat!

Back