Weekend Plans

After that we are heading to Fabric for Cassy and Sascha Dive, my first time there, i literally CANNOT wait!

enjoy mate, and try not to get lost ;)

Chewie enjoy Sanchez, I'm afraid we're now going to Matinee at Cable.. long story!!
ps: we'll be on Forza M 3 on xbox tonight after 10.30, get on line if you want a race

Chewie enjoy Sanchez, I'm afraid we're now going to Matinee at Cable.. long story!!
You've got Matinee too? They are spreading themselves thin, aren't they? :lol:
I might end up there tomorrow (at Discoteque, not Cable) if things go awry next door for Cocoon @ Arma17 since I had an argument with the Arma door guys when I was there for Circo Loco last week :oops: :lol:

Have a good weekend, everyone. I'm heading out in search of trouble...

Friday night: Quiet one successfully managed because I have two footy games this weekend. Watched 'Bruno' on DVD and then a couple of films on TV, 'The Descent' and 'Venom'. Former was pretty funny, the latter watchable enough for a night in.

Saturday: Carbing in up with beans on toast as I type for this afternoon's footy game. Arsenal game with a coke in the pub after and might head to a couple of mates' parties after if I think I can do so teetotal. Home early because tomorrow is.....

Sunday: ......a 10 o'clock kick off for my club's veteran side against our nearest local rivals. We've known mosty of the oppo since our early teens so the banter is endless and hence the stakes high! Couple of (hopefully) celebratory beers after and want to watch Man U Chelsea in the pub but somehow avoid a Leo Sayer...........

enjoy mate, and try not to get lost ;)

Loved it! Hugely impressed with the club, great industrial feeling decor, incredible soundsystems throughout, decent areas to chill, good crowd. Music policy throughout the entire club was absolutley spot on too. I'll definitely be going back!

Alright there, are you one of the anti es vive gang to?!

Toyed with La Torre, but to wallet busting. Looks lush though.

its similar price to es vive isnt it?..... thought would be nice to stay two totally contrasting places :)8)

Although after this weekends clubbing disaster I am thinking of giving it all up ;)

its similar price to es vive isnt it?..... thought would be nice to stay two totally contrasting places :)8)

Although after this weekends clubbing disaster I am thinking of giving it all up ;)

What happened? I noted the FB status on your early arrival home?

Loved it! Hugely impressed with the club, great industrial feeling decor, incredible soundsystems throughout, decent areas to chill, good crowd. Music policy throughout the entire club was absolutley spot on too. I'll definitely be going back!

Glad you had a good time 8)

Oh no! Don't do that!

Yes they are in the same bracket, however La Torre is just that little bit more, which over 5 nights tipped it. Both of us have just had expensive honeymoons to a line had to be drawn!

Going to see The Flaming Lips in Glasgow on Sun night. Wish I'd planned to stay over as The Field is playing Optimo. :cry:

Arrived in Costa Rica on Wednesday then drove down to the Caribbean.
Pissing with rain Thursday.
Friday settling into the new house/rabbit hutch which is going to be home for the next 2 months.
Friday pm surfing. Then early to bed as still jet lagged.
Saturday sufing a bit in the morning...then lazy day sorting out all my music on the laptop.
It's now Sat 7pm and looking to explore the local town tonight to see what action is around.
Hope I can stay awake long enough.

Back