Weekend Plans?????

Buckley

No thread by Friday?:eek:

Moi:

Gilgamesh for dinner tonight, mob-handed for a mate's birthday.

Tomorrow - cup game so likely to unable to walk Sunday if it goes to extra time. Missus is out with the girls so Saturday night is a blank canvas......

Sunday - depends on Saturday night. No footy to watch because of guff international week. Gutted.

4 day bank holiday weekend here 8)

In a nut shell, jobs around our very dusty builders yard of a house. Night in tonight, dinner and a bluray.

Theme park tomorow, footy in the evening, b'day party tomorow night.

Chill sunday. Chill sunday night.

Beach day monday if the weather stays a nice 75 degrees 8)

Friday - Starting off with my friend's ad agency's anniversary party. Then over to Crisis Genre for some live music including the heralded return of a friend (who has repatriated to the US) and his new band. Then to recently-reopened Gazgolder club for a big party thrown by another friend.

Saturday - Possible trip all the way out to the airport to pay a traffic fine... might stop by Ikea on the way back. Then join an entire nation glued to their TV screens for the crucial Russia v Germany football match. Possibly over to Crisis Genre again for day 2 of their weekend-long party. Want to check out 2 new clubs, Rolling Stone and Up & Down, later on.

Sunday - Rest, relax.

tonight - early to bed, am knackered after 3 interrupted night sleep by teething toddler and picking brother up from airport last night at 1am

tomorrow am - bit of shopping at bluewater, then try take in the england game, it's so going to crash though!

tomorrow pm - my 40th birthday party (buckeroo, could be a fitting filling for your blank canvas ;))

Sun - as little as possible and then a nice big family roast!! (not in the style of jack tweed though)

sat eve - the plough, ealing

Best i get out of Ealing for the evening then! ;)

Tonight nothing much maybe the gym again to train for this Triathlon thing im doing in December now.

Saturday, Lunch with the old man as it is his Birthday, going for dinner in the evening.

Sunday, Gym again then the wife has some DIY projects that she wants to finish off round the house.

Gardening leave :?: Have you ever worked full time :confused: ;) :?:

How was tenergrief by the way :?:

:lol:How very dare you!

Nah, I'm self-employed so never get gardening leave as such. I tend to do a year or so sorting out whoever I work for now and never rush back into work at the end of each stint. I've had a month off now so will prolly sort some more work in the next week or two. Having said that the missus is doing teacher training and half term is approaching so there's a possible holiday opportunity there......

Tenegrief was nice and hot but dull. No-one there but expat pensioners who've retired and PRs really. Did meet a really friendly younger Britsh couple outside a bar one night. They seemed really disappointed when I left. Only when I walked past the next day did I realise I'd been sat having a beer on the terrace of 'Mystique - Tenerife's No.1 Swingers Lounge'!:lol:

I'd forgotten you invited me JJ! Will check the invite for where it is now......

Bexleyheath!!!! I don't think I've got time to get my jabs mate!:lol:

Let's arrange a London meet for me to buy you a birthday beer mate. Missus is elsewhere and there's no way I can convince any wingman to head out there. In fact the only possible, from these very boards, is out of comission for a week or two......

Tenegrief was nice and hot but dull. No-one there but expat pensioners who've retired and PRs really. Did meet a really friendly younger Britsh couple outside a bar one night. They seemed really disappointed when I left. Only when I walked past the next day did I realise I'd been sat having a beer on the terrace of 'Mystique - Tenerife's No.1 Swingers Lounge'!:lol:

I was supposed to go there for xmas with my spanish family but they've changed their plans now - I would definitely like to go there though, possibly on a cruise when I'm 62.

Tonight - girls night in round friends, curry, drinks etc should be nice - I need a relax after the madness of last weekend

Saturday - need a winter coat so off shopping :lol: dinner out in London tomorrow night, and then into Soho

Sunday - no plans, may catch up on X Factor!

Back