Weekend Plans?????

Did meet a really friendly younger Britsh couple outside a bar one night. They seemed really disappointed when I left. Only when I walked past the next day did I realise I'd been sat having a beer on the terrace of 'Mystique - Tenerife's No.1 Swingers Lounge'!:lol:

Would you, if you had known :lol: ;) :?:

I was supposed to go there for xmas with my spanish family but they've changed their plans now - I would definitely like to go there though, possibly on a cruise when I'm 62.

We went to a nice spa hotel a couple winters back, for some nice R&R. The good thing is the weather is usually spot on, so for chillin its fine. Or whale watching.

4 day bank holiday weekend here 8)

Why do you have 4 days and I only have three? :eek:

Tonight: been out yesterday and feeling **** today, so I'm just thinking on hitting my bed and sleep.

Tomorrow: lunch somewhere with a friend from Madrid. At night sushi fest for Holly's birthday and drinks wherever the birthday girl wants to take us

Sunday: lunch with a friend and then at night may go to Sitges for the International Film Festival (http://sitgesfilmfestival.com/cas/)

Sunday: Back to BCN from Sitges (if I finally make it) and probably joining Holly G and her friends for cava in the beach :D

Back