Weekend plans

Robder

Another weekend of hippy $hit for me - will be going in for my Reiki II attunement. :lol:

Then Sat:

Deep inside @ the eagle (easily the best music in London by miles in my humble opinion)

"Werq"

8)

Another weekend of hippy $hit for me - will be going in for my Reiki II attunement. :lol:

I'd love to join in one of this hippy s hits you go :D

Weekend in Costa Brava for me with my friends
It will be all about beaching, running naked all around, cooking a paella for 8 and taking long siestas under the trees

Friday - the missus returns after 3 weeks away. So much for my fun :cry: :lol:
Happy hour at Krysha Mira, followed by some weird art party, followed by the grand opening of the recently re-located legendary Moscow club Garage.

Saturday - Lazy day around the house. Might try to take in some of the end-of-season clothing sales (70% off everywhere!) Probably dinner with the gang then Garage again for a while (a friend is promoting) and then whatever.

Sunday - 1st annual Moscow Red Bull Flugtag. Should be good for a laugh. Race back home afterward to watch the Community Shield.

Edit: Oops... almost forgot! Attending a friend's wedding on Saturday evening :!:

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be all about beaching, running naked all around, cooking a paella for 8 and taking long siestas under the trees

sounds wicked...! i miss espana....:cry:

ive got a gig up @ hotham so i will be skiing all weekend (YAY!)
loving my 1st winter @ home in AGES..... woot woot

big chill is now looking really good - and I dismissed it! :oops::cry:

will console myself with a trip to the dex on friday to see larry heard

Do it! im not sure how your Mediterranean blood would cope with the cold nights tho :lol:

I will definitly consider it for next summer holidays :D
Easy: while you and your lovely wife are there in your swim suit and bikini enjoying the great england summer I would be there in my hiking shoes, my northface winter jacket and my hat enjoying the winter in August

(I still have nightmares about last august in London...)

Friday - no plans

Saturday - no plans

Sunday - family visit up in Bedfordshire

I have had a busy week so far so looking forward to relaxing.

Am out tonight for work mates 30th in the City.....we are all saying we dont want to be too wasted as got work tomorrow but why can I see it going oh so messy? :lol:

Friday: Course in B'ham then hotfooting it back to the sticks :cry:

Saturday: Hair appt and then heading down to London to stay with Spacemonkey and Chew. Westfield is on the cards and cocktails at the Defectors weld in the evening.

Sunday: Driving back, grocery shop, chores etc.

THINGS THAT I LOVE ABOUT THE BIG CHILL

classy music (kissysellout-free zone), green fields, sunset, balearicshire, the heat, the piano on the hill, thinking the English countryside is the most glorious place on earth, the campsite, conversations you hear in your neighbour's tent, making fab new friends, bonding with strangers over stove-cooked risotto and ketamine, running into people you know from East London, Norman Jay playing cheese and yet you not minding too much, those lanterns that people let off into the air - altogether now aaaaah, welcoming the influx of new blood, thanking god it's all nice middle class people like you and no criminals in sight, scoffing at those moody bstards who think it is isn't "as good as it used to be"

THINGS THAT I HATE ABOUT THE BIG CHILL

music all over by 2am, muddy fields, the rain, the wasps, the mud, the cold, the long walks, your phone running out of power by day 2, thinking the English countryside is the crummiest place on earth, the camping, crap tents which let in rain, trying to find clean toilets, finding a bunch of kunts (probably estate agents) from clapham have pitched virtually on top of you, in the night, running into people you know from East London, Norman Jay playing utter crap when you just want to hear gentle chillout classics, despairing at the yummy mummys, the tofu eating kunts, the observer music monthly readers, the past-it ravers, way too middle class, the influx of pesky 'kids' in recent years, the big chill not being "as good as it used to be"

*look fwd to the reviews

THINGS THAT I LOVE ABOUT THE BIG CHILL

classy music (kissysellout-free zone), green fields, sunset, balearicshire, the heat, the piano on the hill, thinking the English countryside is the most glorious place on earth, the campsite, conversations you hear in your neighbour's tent, making fab new friends, bonding with strangers over stove-cooked risotto and ketamine, running into people you know from East London, Norman Jay playing cheese and yet you not minding too much, those lanterns that people let off into the air - altogether now aaaaah, welcoming the influx of new blood, thanking god it's all nice middle class people like you and no criminals in sight, scoffing at those moody bstards who think it is isn't "as good as it used to be"

THINGS THAT I HATE ABOUT THE BIG CHILL

music all over by 2am, muddy fields, the rain, the wasps, the mud, the cold, the long walks, your phone running out of power by day 2, thinking the English countryside is the crummiest place on earth, the camping, crap tents which let in rain, trying to find clean toilets, finding a bunch of kunts (probably estate agents) from clapham have pitched virtually on top of you, in the night, running into people you know from East London, Norman Jay playing utter crap when you just want to hear gentle chillout classics, despairing at the yummy mummys, the tofu eating kunts, the observer music monthly readers, the past-it ravers, way too middle class, the influx of pesky 'kids' in recent years, the big chill not being "as good as it used to be"

*look fwd to the reviews

I think you'll find the music is on til 4am.... at the earliest! 8)

when I've been, the main music ran till 2 and then mixmaster morris took over the late shift with all the quiet ambient stuff for all the mongs collapsed around the cushions and stuff

but if they've extended the licence then that is obviously groovy.

enjoy :)

yours, mr not-too-jealous.

when I've been, the main music ran till 2 and then mixmaster morris took over the late shift with all the quiet ambient stuff for all the mongs collapsed around the cushions and stuff

but if they've extended the licence then that is obviously groovy.

enjoy :)

yours, mr not-too-jealous.

You never found the Lost Vageness / Big chill nights tent then mate. It goes on till 5am well it has doen every year I have gone. Some of the sights I have seen in there are rather :eek:

Some of the sights I have seen in there are rather :eek:

and some others have been rather :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

despite having done 2 feties already this summer, i am strangely sad about not doing Big Chill this year.

I heart Orbital

Lets all go next year

Back