Weekend plans

Was at Big Chill last year! Regretting not going now!

However been a crazy week!
Tonight, god willing very little!
Saturday, Toolroom Knights at Ministry, Jochim Gerrard joining MK! Apparantly he plays keyboards & a keyboard Guitar when DJing! Sounds interesting!

Was at Big Chill last year! Regretting not going now!

However been a crazy week!
Tonight, god willing very little!
Saturday, Toolroom Knights at Ministry, Jochim Gerrard joining MK! Apparantly he plays keyboards & a keyboard Guitar when DJing! Sounds interesting!

your devotion to the Minsitry/Toolroom cause is trully amazing

agree with you on the big chill though. Really should've gone.

anyway - tonight seeing Larry Heard at the Dex in Brixton and then tomorrow on to the star of bethnal green for ESG - nothing too heavy planned..

Fri - meeting up with old work mates for meal and drinks
Sat - hair appointment and gossip with best friends, few drinks at home and then Cream Classics at Gatecrasher in Birmingham
Sun - sleep, food shopping, walk dog, BBQ at mums with my new 5 week old nephew :)

Tonight Matthew was tempted with the Raving 89 launch party at Pure Groove but due to train strikes and children and no babysitter I shall be home on the range. Probably watch a bit of Boro Sheff U on Sky. Footie e/w accumulator is on Chelsea, Boro, Leeds and Northampton.

Tomorrow - swimming in the morning. Rest of day depends on weather really. Hopefully nice so i can get the kids out and about otherwise it will be Ben 10/Show Me Show Me on all day plus that Pitbull record on constantly as the kids love it. They also insist on Monster by Automatic but guess who has to be the monster and chase them round the house constantly. Evening time who knows probably watch Wipeout.

Sunday - country park for a long walk to blow away the cobwebs. Amuse the kids somehow all day. Watch Louis Theroux Sunday night.

Fri: A strange Face Book meet up tonight from a load of us who used to work at Riverside in Newcastle back in the day - should be a strange one - but secretly really looking forward to finding out what everyones been up to since 1985 - 1991 as most of them moved away from Newcastle.... I usually avoid reunions of all types but I am quite curious to be at this one... :oops::lol::lol:

Sat: No plans - open to suggestions

Sun: Situation totally dependent on suggestions that may or may not have been taken up from the day before......

Fri: A strange Face Book meet up tonight from a load of us who used to work at Riverside in Newcastle back in the day - should be a strange one - but secretly really looking forward to finding out what everyones been up to since 1985 - 1991 as most of them moved away from Newcastle.... I usually avoid reunions of all types but I am quite curious to be at this one... :oops::lol::lol:

Sat: No plans - open to suggestions

Sun: Situation totally dependent on suggestions that may or may not have been taken up from the day before......

Funny how Facebook brings up all sorts of reunions! :lol:

Funny how Facebook brings up all sorts of reunions! :lol:

I hope this one is a bit more of a "so what wacky things have you done since we met last ?"rather than a yawnfest of "oh yes, we have 2 cars, 2.2 wonderful children and a timeshare in Tenerife" :spank:

I hope this one is a bit more of a "so what wacky things have you done since we met last ?"rather than a yawnfest of "oh yes, we have 2 cars, 2.2 wonderful children and a timeshare in Tenerife" :spank:

Ha ha ha. Boring!!!!!

Same when someone adds you on FB and then asks what you have been up to since school, I struggle to find something interesting to say....just partying and holidays :lol:

They all have houses and kids! :p

Ha ha ha. Boring!!!!!

Same when someone adds you on FB and then asks what you have been up to since school, I struggle to find something interesting to say....just partying and holidays :lol:

Tell me about it - I made a comment on my mates update yesterday on FB which was

"XXXX turned her back on the kids in the teeny little pool for 5 seconds, turned around to see Ruby pretending to be dead, totally unresponsive floating.......THE most - UN amusing game ever. NOT funny"

Which i thought was the funniest thing ever and thought "Go Ruby!!!" (she's 4 btw)

clearly its fair to say - I was never cut out to be a parent... :lol::lol::lol:

Tell me about it - I made a comment on my mates update yesterday on FB which was

"XXXX turned her back on the kids in the teeny little pool for 5 seconds, turned around to see Ruby pretending to be dead, totally unresponsive floating.......THE most - UN amusing game ever. NOT funny"

Which i thought was the funniest thing ever and thought "Go Ruby!!!" (she's 4 btw)

clearly its fair to say - I was never cut out to be a parent... :lol::lol::lol:

:p:p:p

Ruby is going to be one handful when she hits her teens!! I already feel sorry for them :p:p:p

I dont really mind who from school has left home, had babies, got married etc but its when they go on and on about it in a patronising way its like SHUT UP!! :p

Ha ha ha. Boring!!!!!

I had this the other week.
Someone I hadn't seen for 15 years had added me as a friend on Facebook. Turns out she now has 3 kids.
Anyway, her update read '' My little 9 year old Amy has her photo in The Surrey Comet (the local newspaper) this week!''
So amongst all the ''aaaahhh bless'' comments.....I wrote '' Why?, Did she rob a bank?'' , you know, light hearted banter.
Well....a few days later I saw the article in question.
I turns out, the local health authority had just taken delivery of a new ''Sunshine Coach'' and little Amy, being severely disabled and in a wheelchair was photoed with it.
Oops.

Someone I hadn't seen for 15 years had added me as a friend on Facebook. Turns out she now has 3 kids.
Anyway, her update read '' My little 9 year old Amy has her photo in The Surrey Comet (the local newspaper) this week!''
So amongst all the ''aaaahhh bless'' comments.....I wrote '' Why?, Did she rob a bank?'' , you know, light hearted banter.
I turns out, the local health authority had just taken delivery of a new ''Sunshine Coach'' and little Amy, being severely disabled and in a wheelchair was photoed with it.
Oops.

:eek:

:lol: x 10 that's soooo me.....

... also..... about 7 years ago my friend brought her new born round for me to see (yawwwwn) anyway I got saddled with holding the poor mite for a bit (until the hot sweats started and the panic kicked in cos the head was wobbling) anyway I tried to cover up my fear by pretending to be concerned that the baby's hands were tucked up inside her cardigan to which I said - "ah look - her paw's caught in her cardi"

They took their child away from me and it became clear that my love of dogs was going to override any maternal tendancies I may have had...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops.

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG cringe!!! :p

Back