Weekend Plans?

Tonight knocking off early due to poxy train strike and staying in as missus working so eating junk and watching junk with the kids.

Saturday - no ideas yet. Probably involve beating beaten by the kids while I try to watch Sky Movies Indiana Jones fest. Evening missus at her brother's surprise birthday party, I unfortunately :)lol:) cannot make it as no baby sitters so I shall be doing the same as Friday night. Plus don't want the kids subjected to too much hippety hop music!

Sunday - ain't got a clue. See how it goes. Do something with the kids no doubt. Daddy Day Care is on 5 so i'll watch that blockbuster.

Tonight knocking off early due to poxy train strike and staying in as missus working so eating junk and watching junk with the kids.

Saturday - no ideas yet. Probably involve beating beaten by the kids while I try to watch Sky Movies Indiana Jones fest. Evening missus at her brother's surprise birthday party, I unfortunately :)lol:) cannot make it as no baby sitters so I shall be doing the same as Friday night. Plus don't want the kids subjected to too much hippety hop music!

Sunday - ain't got a clue. See how it goes. Do something with the kids no doubt. Daddy Day Care is on 5 so i'll watch that blockbuster.

Sounds like an Epic weekend mate.

How you been?

actually, smartypants, the venue will be full of cool young people. It's a very exclusive club. 8)

It sounds like just my speed at the mo Russ! If I was in London I'd def rock up with my zimmer! :lol:

London club count this year = 3 :oops: (not counting two naff jaunts that hardly class as clubbing.)

What's going on with me? :eek:

Back