Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

Off on a short vacation in a few hours :D

Wed - fly to Venice

Wed - Sun - attend a bunch of art exhibits, opening parties, etc. for the Biennale

Sun - fly to London

Have a good week everybody! :D

Friday Night: Chilling

Saturday Morning: Going for my 2nd skydiving class, or as the love of my life Grego :lol: would put it “my attempt to learn how to jump behind government lines to wreak havoc”.

Saturday Afternoon: Pool Pong Party

Saturday Night: Damian Lazarus and M.A.N.D.Y. in LA

Sunday: Hanging out locally.

I'll be working at the annual Gay Days event for my company this coming Saturday at Walt Disney World ....should be an *interesting* time!

Work through to friday then off to planetlove music festival in irelandon saturday.Then sunday i have top head into work rough.

Gay Days at Walt Disney World.......... Well, if ever there was a more appropriate location :) .. I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

Friday - Work, then home, thennnnnnnnn organise some **** for a gig.
Saturday Morning - Xrays
Sat Night - Writing Course
Sunday - Meeting with the gig people
Monday (Public holiday) lots of self pleasuring

Friday going for some drinks after work with pals, just be in the City, friend is celebrating being free after months of revision for an exam

Saturday some holiday shopping and then depending on weather may top up the tan in prep for Mexico or stay in the shops :lol:, going to reward my healthy fit week by having a curry in the evening or may be out with friends so TBC

Sunday may get out about in the sun again........maybe another bike ride.

Rode for 2 hours last night :eek: I am feeling it today!

This weekend I'll be staying in the middle of the Sussex countryside in a yurt with a wood burning stove and acres of land.

It's the first of four weekends running between now and October run by a Shamanic practitioner named Leo - amazing man.

So I'll be participating in a sweat lodge ceremony, communing with nature, hugging trees, journeying into 'altered states' (particularly like the sound of that bit :lol:) and all sorts of way out trippy hippy stuff that isn't really for this forum. :lol:

These Shamanic courses are crazy and usually send me into a spin for weeks afterwards so I'm expecting something amazing.

You have permission to rip me to shreads now. ;)

thurs - home bar - art exhib/balearic guitarist/dj set - should be fun
fri - darshan (metro area) @ plastic people
sat - bbq, pimms, gak with my old crew in ealing
sun - all dayer at queen of hoxton

at some point, need to start preparing for the whole sonar adventure too

Fri - few drinks after work

Sat....the big one...Oasis, Kasabian and The Enemy at Heaton Park then probs out in Manc after :D

Sun...Recovering :evil:

This weekend I'll be staying in the middle of the Sussex countryside in a yurt with a wood burning stove and acres of land.

It's the first of four weekends running between now and October run by a Shamanic practitioner named Leo - amazing man.

So I'll be participating in a sweat lodge ceremony, communing with nature, hugging trees, journeying into 'altered states' (particularly like the sound of that bit :lol:) and all sorts of way out trippy hippy stuff that isn't really for this forum. :lol:

These Shamanic courses are crazy and usually send me into a spin for weeks afterwards so I'm expecting something amazing.

that sounds ace

I'm getting Wolverine claws so I can rip Robder to shreds :D

nah that sounds cool man. Sweat lodge tho, I don't know... All it takes is one fart and, and. .. Just one man.. .. ONE!!! Do you really want to be in that situation? :eek:

Hugging trees sounds nice tho :) .. Especially if they're sexy trees, and if trees is a metaphore for strippers :) nah Im kidding.

That sounds great.8)

I've been planning for a few years now a permanent move to the country (okay my plans don't generally involve journeying into "altered states" :lol: - but it does sound interesting)

I would definately hug trees though :lol:

Sounds totally cool, so sorry no shredding for now. Have a great time - bet you learn alot about the important stuff...

:lol::lol::lol:

say hello to swampy for me.

Yup, sounds fabulous.

Anyone read "The teachings of Don Juan" - Carlos Castenda. Some real good stuff about altered states in that book :)

Back