Weekend Plans!

Friday off work pick my boy during, couple beers evening time while the mother in law is round so I will hide in some dive till she has gone.

Saturday up at 2.30 am, pick up at 3am off to airport for flight to sunny Spain for a week. Should be fun.
Me, the missus, the kids, my mate, my missus brother and my mum - The Magnificent Seven :eek: Bagsy i'm Yul Brenner.

Should hit the villa around lunchtime, spent day lazing round the pool, may watch the England game in my mate's bar, drop of the local club (Louie Vega's!) at night/morning and spend Sunday recovering poolside!
Got a mate and his missus coming up from Valencia too.

So a week off doing nothing really. Pool and beach. Take the kids maybe to the zoo and waterpark a couple of days other than that just drinking and eating fried Calamari and drinking cheap lager.

Viva Espana.

Have a great break all of you who are floating off these weekend!!!!!

I intend to do nothing/nada/zilch - I want no part of any minxy behaviour, no excess drinking or dancing in a frenzied fashion, I want to be in bed before 3am and get up before lunchtime...... the last 2 weekends of knackered me to be honest... :oops: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

.... quiet time - chillin..... :) and dinner out with my lovely husband on Friday..... that's about it 8)

\
its the long weekend here! her majesty's birthday! god save the queen!!!8)
so extra loooooooong weeekend..... yippppeee.. :)

friday: doing a drinking session @ the 'union' then working in the city....

satday: sleeeeeeeeeeping, then working////// drunk & frikkked on something..... cause then>>>>>
sunday: not sleeeeeeeeeping then heading up to 'royal doof' for some work&raving
monday: still raving......

tuesday...... hopefully someone will drive me back to civilisation so i can get some zzz's

(btw:i shouldnt internerd when im drunk.,.....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of options for me this weekend, dont know what to do :confused:

Friday: Possibility of going out in Cheltenham with friends or stay at home and chill :confused:

Saturday: Visit folks at home in Brum in the day & on evening either a wedding reception or a friends bbq :confused:

Sunday: Staying in, catching up with cleaning & chores (need to get myself a cleaner) and cooking roast leg of lamb with all the trimmings - yuuum :D

Lots of options for me this weekend, dont know what to do :confused:

Friday: Possibility of going out in Cheltenham with friends or stay at home and chill :confused:

Saturday: Visit folks at home in Brum in the day & on evening either a wedding reception or a friends bbq :confused:

Sunday: Staying in, catching up with cleaning & chores (need to get myself a cleaner) and cooking roast leg of lamb with all the trimmings - yuuum :D

Now your a married lady you need to stop all that housework malarkey and put your feet up:lol::lol::lol:

You can also put on loads of weight and mong around in a trackie all day and feed him ready made meals from Iceland .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As you mentioned this place what the hell is a Chicken Tikka Lasagne :eek::eek:
Dread to think what is in that......beside the obvious!

You can also put on loads of weight and mong around in a trackie all day and feed him ready made meals from Iceland .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mr & Mrs Gill 1st Wedding anniversary...

266869829_4751a80d10_o.jpg

And stop putting out ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're getting as bad as Jam Liam.......

Mambs - you can get the big knickers out as well - no need to bother with those lacy shorts and thongs anymore, and with the big knickers - no need to strim/trim the lady garden..... Also, I suggest chucking out those uncomfortable push up bras, a vest will suffice ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're getting as bad as Jam Liam.......

Mambs - you can get the big knickers out as well - no need to bother with those lacy shorts and thongs anymore, and with the big knickers - no need to strim/trim the lady garden..... Also, I suggest chucking out those uncomfortable push up bras, a vest will suffice ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow, if id known all this sooner then i would have got married years ago :lol: - just think of all the spare time i'll have from the otherwise grooming id be doing too, i can make him a cake or something instead :lol::lol:

Wow, if id known all this sooner then i would have got married years ago :lol: - just think of all the spare time i'll have from the otherwise grooming id be doing too, i can make him a cake or something instead :lol::lol:

YES :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: the way to a mans heart is indeed through his stomach - so feel free to feed him up so much that he cant chase you round the house if he catches you in anything less than grey big pants

PMSL.....

On friday I will be attending a disco known as Sankeys to see the popular combo 'Plump DJs & James Lavelle'

and then I will remember why I have not been to a club since beeefer last year & die for the rest of the weekend.

On friday I will be attending a disco known as Sankeys to see the popular combo 'Plump DJs & James Lavelle'

and then I will remember why I have not been to a club since beeefer last year & die for the rest of the weekend.

Highly Jealous...... :spank:

Have a good one tho - 8)

:lol: that's what we have been like the last 2 weekends - only been to a club 3 times this year and 2 of those times were the past 2 weeks - full of kids and weirdly - only pissed kids - no one "feeling it" if you know what I mean - very strange.... however we were "feeling it" in a big way and had a blast (but mainly when we got back for after hours minxiness.... :oops: :lol:

Back