Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

Its 230 on a slow Thursday and I am bored (even though I have lots of continual work to do :spank::lol:)

What is everyone up to?

Friday is payday for me so nice lunch out with my work pals, and then going to hit Lakeside in the evening as may not get to Bluewater over the weekend and I cannot wait any longer to buy holiday clothes :lol:

Saturday hopefully catch some rays as meant to be nice, evening going to some retro bowling alley down Brick Lane for bf brother in law 30th, should be good....

Sunday hopefully more sun, BBQ for bf brother in law 30th, this time all the family

3 weeks till Mexico 8)

Well its payday - but as I spent a fortune last weekend... I may play it safe this weekend.

Its all about Phil this weekend anyway and his imminent trip to London tomorrow for the final at Wembley.... so I have a weekend to myself... 8)

Sat: lie in the garden and maybe dig some soil (unless its too hot - then I will just read and eat ice lollies :lol:)

Sat: friends birthday so off to see Robert Babicz play at Shindig and then try to escape all manners of after hours minxiness after last weekend's 4 day extravaganza, plus its crap going home to an empty house when your in that head space....

Sun: coast for the day and general sensible behaviour and await the homecoming of one hopefully very happy Evertonian - failing the result wanted - I am off to my mates instead :lol::lol:

Well its payday - but as I spent a fortune last weekend... I may play it safe this weekend.

Its all about Phil this weekend anyway and his imminent trip to London tomorrow for the final at Wembley.... so I have a weekend to myself... 8)

Sat: lie in the garden and maybe dig some soil (unless its too hot - then I will just read and eat ice lollies :lol:)

Sat: friends birthday so off to see Robert Babicz play at Shindig and then try to escape all manners of after hours minxiness after last weekend's 4 day extravaganza, plus its crap going home to an empty house when your in that head space....

Sun: coast for the day and general sensible behaviour and await the homecoming of one hopefully very happy Evertonian - failing the result wanted - I am off to my mates instead :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm bored too! :lol:

My weekend:

Friday - Attending a new early-evening happy hour type party some friends are organizing on the rooftop at nightclub Krysha Mira. After, possible stops at KitchKock or a new club called Club 20, possibly followed by a visit to Famous for Tocadisco.

Saturday - Watch Chelsea lift The Cup in the afternoon. Open air party on the riverside in the evening, probably followed by The Face of Ibiza with DJ Oliver and Baby Marcello at Rai.

Sunday - Meet the gang for brunch. Otherwise rest and relax.

6 days until Venice :D 8)

I'm bored too! :lol:

My weekend:

Friday - Attending a new early-evening happy hour type party some friends are organizing on the rooftop at nightclub Krysha Mira. After, possible stops at KitchKock or a new club called Club 20, possibly followed by a visit to Famous for Tocadisco.

Saturday - Watch Chelsea lift The Cup in the afternoon. Open air party on the riverside in the evening, probably followed by The Face of Ibiza with DJ Oliver and Baby Marcello at Rai.

Sunday - Meet the gang for brunch. Otherwise rest and relax.

6 days until Venice :D 8)

Looove Venice in May / June, although it's been 5 years since I last went - Biennale is great. Enjoy, I am envious... :)

Looove Venice in May / June, although it's been 5 years since I last went - Biennale is great. Enjoy, I am envious... :)
Thanks! I've never been to Venice. Really looking forward to it.
And the missus just got her visa today so everything is set :D
Feel free to PM any pertinent tourist tips :lol:

Payday today although part of it went on bills the rest is towards ibz spending money :/

Friday: working 13 hour overnight shift brrrr.

Sat: BBQ round friends (hope weather is nice)

Sun: another 13 hour overnight shift..... still.... 27 days till destination ibiza! :D

tom

Friday - missus working so evening in with the kids.

Saturday - swimming, then think taking kids to my old mans, maybe watch cup final which I think will be very physical, lots of yellow cards everywhere, evening time some old ****e that is called entertainment no doubt, maybe a bit of that Wipeout programme, I wouldn't mind that in my backgarden especially them big bouncy balls and also the boxing gloves, no doubt have a peak at the old Frankie Vaughan when missus in bed and spend half hour giggling and texting my mate saying' quick channel 955, quick channel 967 etc etc'. I'' grow up one day. He says.

Sunday - my boy is going out with his mum for the day so just me and the missus and our little girl. May go Chelmsford to see some friends for lunch or holiday shopping as need some bits (suncream urgently, protection factor 900000000 for Captain Picard), bit of sun so hit the park for a bit, catch up on a bit of reading as my to-read pile is increasing dramatically and may have to quit work in order to get it under control. At the moment I have building up, Superstars Djs, Four Kings - The Golden Era of Boxing, Brown Out (ham chairman's book), United We Fall (Risdale and Leeds), Cochise Life and Times of Great Apache, Once They Moved Like The Wind(another Cochise book), Lizard King (Doors book) plus about 15 others. I blame the London Lite myself for this build up.

Working all weekend so won't be doing anything good. Moving in to a new flat on Tuesday so maybe just do a bit of packing.

Tomorrow night going to a nice winebar in Haarlem followed by dinner with friends. Saturday getting my junk organised and hopefully will sell all of it on sunday's fleamarket. My closets are bulging with clothes/gadgets - I reckon it's worth quite a few jugs of Sangria @BoraBora (helps to have a goal :lol:)!

Since I am still suffering from Detroit Electronic Music Festival Separation Anxiety Syndrome (DEMF-SAS), I will make a 90mile (140km) drive to LA and see Tiga and James Murphy tomorrow.

After that I have to see which way the wind is blowing for the rest of the weekend.

its Friday night now for me, just got home. Work finished an hour ago. Plans, fukcing relax. .. I was going to go get my turntables fixed tonite but with all the traffic the place will be closed by the time I get there so, thats tomorow.

Tonite, just junk food and dvd's. Tomorow night, maybe see my leading lady and thats it.

Quiet and relaxing for me. Will definately like, be working on gig promo and **** like that. Maybe record a mix etc, but now I have time. So, yeah.

Actually I'll do my writing course. I'm nearly finished it so I may as well. Then maybe some exercise and penis pumping palm action ;)

Wednesday: Champions League :lol:

Yesterday: drinks al fresco with my friends

Today: PRIMAVERA SOUND!! (www.primaverasound.com), really really looking forward to this cos it's my first festival and big event in two years. I'm going with Holly G and all the cool kids and no doubt it will be endless fun to be dancing on the beach while the sun rises. Can't wait 8) :D 8) :D

Saturday: depending on today but mainly crwaling home and agony

Sunday: death and resurrection

Monday: Bank holiday! Spending the day sunbathing and driniking with my deustch friend who is just arrived in town

I love spring in Barcelona :D

Back