Weekend Plans

Today : go to eldest son's high school graduation, marvel at how my ex and I produced such a cool, charming and intelligent human being.
Think how old I am getting, go to grad dinner and behave like a grown up.
Race down to Montreux Sundance for Luciano and Loco Dice, shedding grown up mum persona on the way.

Satuday : get jumped on by 4 year old wanting entertainment and 12 year old wanting food and a taxi service... Groan alot.

Sunday : Parents, ex and co round for Sunday bbq

Monday: say goodbye to Husband who is off to Ibiza for 6 weeks, aargh ! Jealous, moi...:lol:

Wednesday: Champions League :lol:

Yesterday: drinks al fresco with my friends

Today: PRIMAVERA SOUND!! (www.primaverasound.com), really really looking forward to this cos it's my first festival and big event in two years. I'm going with Holly G and all the cool kids and no doubt it will be endless fun to be dancing on the beach while the sun rises. Can't wait 8) :D 8) :D

Saturday: depending on today but mainly crwaling home and agony

Sunday: death and resurrection

Monday: Bank holiday! Spending the day sunbathing and driniking with my deustch friend who is just arrived in town

I love spring in Barcelona :D

Very excited about Primavera Sound. :p My boss just asked me to sub a class 7pm-10pm tonight, errrr, no!

Saturday: crawling to Sants like a gollum to get in the back of a hire car and die while my friend drives to the south of France.

Sunday/Monday: in France, drinking wine, eating cheese, sunning self on terrace. :p

envious of folk heading to Berlin and Venice

I went to Venice a few years ago - man, do they see the tourists coming...

There was one boat with massive heartshaped cushions and this japanese couple in it - massively bad taste like some takatak card shop - the gondoleer just put a CD on and left them to it

Very excited about Primavera Sound. :p

Don't forget your sunglasses missy, you'll definitly need them 8) ;) :D

See you here in few hours

n501440847_2316089_5907945.jpg

You should Rob! Now that summer's here (spring in Sil's book, summer in mine :lol:) I never want to leave! Have fun in Berlin. xx

you'll call it Spring next year, after youve experienced the summer ;) 8)

That's the voice of the experience :lol:

Back