Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

Whats everyone up to this weekend? I hope its not too miserable and gloomy :cry:

Fri - think we are having a Wii night round our friends, if not be staying in and relaxing

Sat - got my bridesmaid fitting so lots of dresses to try on 8), evening will probably cook and stay in

Sun - no plans as of yet - life is so bleak when you have no money :lol::?:lol::lol:

Fri: Working late then getting hair done - Its a feckin mess!! :spank:

Sat: random stuff am then take Phil to the station - he's off to Wembley for the Manure v Everton semi..... No plans as yet for the evening - enjoy the quiet and solitude or call up the mates and get on it....

Sun: chill - a whole day to myself.....8)

Prepare for Phils return either v happy or distraught.... :confused:

TONIGHT - Greatest show on earth on TV tonight, plus catch up on the few episodes of The Wire on Sky+
FRIDAY - Carnage indoors with the kids. Maybe movie later on and some romancing if she plays her cards right.
SATURDAY - Swimming or park with kids weather depending, lose some money on Sky bet account, lunch somewhere, fa cup semi then pack the kids off to their various locations while I spruce myself up for Sven Vath at Matter.
SUNDAY - Recovering from above, lunch maybe then fa cup semi and hopefully I will have a semi of my own that gets a run out if I have played my cards right! Round up the kids, entertain them for a bit and catch up on Sky +
MONDAY - Work - Whoopee.

35 on Sunday!

Friday: Day Off - Going shooting in the morning, then an early start in the bars with a big group of friends. ( This is a major luxury for me at the moment being a new dad - it's the equivalent of a fortnight in Ibiza:lol:)

Saturday: Recover, chill out in the garden, nice food.

Sunday: Trip up to Northumberland for some fresh air .

Friday - staying in as I am BROKE

Saturday - our best friends are going travelling for six months :( so they're having a leaving party in Essex. They've hired a bar and loads of our friends will be out so it should be a wicked night :)

Sunday - recovery and pub roast

HB MB!!

Friday - dinner at Rivington Grill with some pals

Sat - Playing footy. Having insisted on playing at the bottom end of the club to get fit, I am currently the subject of a tug of love between out 5th and 6th XI skippers:lol:. Arsenal Chelsea in a boozer ot at the footy club after. Local beers after.

Sun - Watch some mates play in a semi-final then take Ma and Pa Buckley out for the their 40th Wedding Anniversary. Crikey - just realised the other semis's on! What time's it on?

Fri - nothing planned, feel like I'm getting a cold so an early night for me.

Sat - got an exec box at Villa, should be fun, free food & booze!

Sun - buying new carpet for recently redecorated bedroom, cook a massive roast & catch up on telly.

Friday: nothing planned. Hopefully staying in to relax. Maybe watch some films.

Saturday: going to try and go out and buy all the ****ty things they don't sell in any shops near me I've been putting off for ages. Mainly something to hang up a huge poster with.

In the evening going to eat out with my sisters then have a friends leaving drinks to go to. Avoiding the fabric trip afterwards

Sunday: Easter lunch at my aunts - half of my family is Russian Orthodox so it's easter sunday this sunday. Coloured eggs and traditional food and all that. Lovely!

HB MB!!

Friday - dinner at Rivington Grill with some pals

Sat - Playing footy. Having insisted on playing at the bottom end of the club to get fit, I am currently the subject of a tug of love between out 5th and 6th XI skippers:lol:. Arsenal Chelsea in a boozer ot at the footy club after. Local beers after.

Sun - Watch some mates play in a semi-final then take Ma and Pa Buckley out for the their 40th Wedding Anniversary. Crikey - just realised the other semis's on! What time's it on?

4pm KO for Manure v Everton

friday - DJing in Seven Sisters
saturday - going on the pull
sunday - posing for a portrait

Tonight - hastily arranged dinner at Nobu for Irina's age-that-shall-not-be-named birthday.

As for the rest of the weekned, usual Moscow clubbing schedule to be resumed

Friday - La Troya @ Pacha
Saturday - Watch FA Cup football in the afternoon, Crystal Waters @ Famous and/or Jamie Jones @ Mio
Sunday - Rest, relax, recover, maybe watch more FA Cup football

Tonight - hastily arranged dinner at Nobu for Irina's age-that-shall-not-be-named birthday.

As for the rest of the weekned, usual Moscow clubbing schedule to be resumed

Friday - La Troya @ Pacha
Saturday - Watch FA Cup football in the afternoon, Crystal Waters @ Famous and/or Jamie Jones @ Mio
Sunday - Rest, relax, recover, maybe watch more FA Cup football

You're back there. No weekend beer then. Next time.

Back