Weekend Plans

Today - stub toe in excitement of summer hols just booked (Croatia Garden Party then Exit plus a few others inbetween)

Tomorrow - Dinner at Cay Tre

Friday, Frankfurt for Cocoon for some Ricardo action

Saturday Carry on, cross fingers that Robert jonston will be open in the morning, fly back in the evening.

Sunday - Die

Ringo put his foot in it when he went on Jonathan Ross and said there was nothing he missed about Liverpool - when it was European Capital of Culture - PR disaster! :eek::oops:

File alongside The Sun, Man Utd and Boris as scouse public enemy no1

Friday - Off to see Jeff Mills, Jamie Jones, Slam & Mark Broom - Pressure @ The Arches, Glasgow.

Saturday - Subculture @ Subclub, Glasgow with Harri & Domenic all night long.

Sunday - usual hangover/ comedown wrongness. :confused:

Thursday - 5-a-side league game followed by a couple beers

Friday - Plane to Frankfurt for Cocoon!

Saturday - carry on!

Saturday night - crawl onto plane home

Sunday - die

Detailed assessment and full report required once you have recovered!!! So i can become even MORE excited than i already am about my trip next month :D

I need party to celebrate the victory of the liverpool against the real madrid.

ofsfw_hd4eupe7sz4xe60.jpg

Today - stub toe in excitement of summer hols just booked (Croatia Garden Party then Exit plus a few others inbetween)

Tomorrow - Dinner at Cay Tre

Friday, Frankfurt for Cocoon for some Ricardo action

Saturday Carry on, cross fingers that Robert jonston will be open in the morning, fly back in the evening.

Sunday - Die

Sounds good!

tonight catch up with the girlies
sat sorting out my mess of a garden
sun footy watching and nice sunday lunch, then packing off to china again for 2 weeks to buy more goodies for primarni to sell next winter

Meeting my favorite lesbo tonite for her bday party. We are going to see Claude von Stroke.

The rest of the weekend is still up in the air.

Back