Weekend Plans

Buckley

Thursday - 5-a-side league game followed by a couple beers

Friday - Plane to Frankfurt for Cocoon!

Saturday - carry on!

Saturday night - crawl onto plane home

Sunday - die

Friday - half day at work, friends Hen Do in the evening in Covent Garden, staying up here for the night, hopefully be a good laugh.

Saturday - hangover, train home, hopefully some shopping & maybe some cooking

Sunday - Elbow gig in the evening, pre drinks before

And its Payday Friday yaaaaaaaaaa :lol::lol:

And its Payday Friday yaaaaaaaaaa :lol::lol:

I'll join you for a yaaaaaa Em - just got my personal and corporate and personal tax liabilities though and they're a lot less than expected! Damn my accountant's good! Plus I finally won a battle with a letting agent yesterday and got £700 more back than than I was strictly legally entiitled to!:p

Friday - possible girly night out ni Enfield... although as with most girly nights out this might not happen, depending whether people pull out or not! I'm not fussed either way, could do with saving the money for:

Saturday - up bright and early and jumping on a train at Euston heading Oop North to Liverpool! Got a few friends up there and I'm also taking the parents to visit the Beatles Museum and do the Magical Mystery tour. So the plan goes something like:

Sat day - lunch at the docks, Beatles Museum
Sat night - dinner then hitting a club with friends

Sunday - check out of hotel, Magical Mystery Tour, then home

Really looking forward to getting out of London for the weekend!

If anyone has any Liverpool advice - must see's, nice restaurants (something "normal" and not too expensive... my Dad is pretty old skool and likes things like Beefeaters lol), places to have lunch, bars, clubs etc :)

Wow it's that time again.

Friday - usual carnage indoors with the kids.

Saturday - either going to London zoo or Natural History Museum or something like that with the kids for the day. If not just Kidspace or Sarfend with them followed by a bit of lunch somewhere. Evening time, whatever 'blockbuster' Sky movies is offering. Try and get a bet on some time during the day.

Sunday - missus birthday so forming an orderly queue to give her majesty her presents with the kids and may treat to a cooked breakfast if she is lucky. Think we are going for lunch with the kids and maybe cinema. Not doing anything major as out last weekend and out next weekend with her plus she has couple of nights outs with her mates, thankfully I do not fall into the mate category and don't get an invite. Hoorah!

Tonight Matthew i'm going to watch the goal scoring rip roaring Hammers probably get knocked out the cup on pens if I can get the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse off the goggle box.

I'll join you for a yaaaaaa Em - just got my personal and corporate and personal tax liabilities though and they're a lot less than expected! Damn my accountant's good! Plus I finally won a battle with a letting agent yesterday and got £700 more back than than I was strictly legally entiitled to!:p

Happy days sir.
I had a little touch with my bank about a complaint and they gave me £180. Basically just to shut me up!

Hopefully too, my case against Lloyds drawing to a conclusion about illegal charges and fingers crossed about 4k coming in the next few weeks. Taken 2 years though to get anywhere so not counting my chickens just yet.

Think Lloyds funked themselves by announcing bonuses to their staff with tax-payers money bearing in mind they have millions of pounds of claims against them for the illegal charges which they were trying to refuse to pay.

Friday - possible girly night out ni Enfield... although as with most girly nights out this might not happen, depending whether people pull out or not! I'm not fussed either way, could do with saving the money for:

Saturday - up bright and early and jumping on a train at Euston heading Oop North to Liverpool! Got a few friends up there and I'm also taking the parents to visit the Beatles Museum and do the Magical Mystery tour. So the plan goes something like:

If anyone has any Liverpool advice - must see's, nice restaurants (something "normal" and not too expensive... my Dad is pretty old skool and likes things like Beefeaters lol), places to have lunch, bars, clubs etc :)

The Docks are nice but last time I was there it was all trendy bars rather than pubs. The Tate Liverpool its there too if your into that kinda thing. There are a couple of galleries near lime Street Station too but I cant remember what they are called tbh. The 2 Cathedrals are worth a look too this one has amazing views from the top It is the tallest building for miles

http://www.liverpoolcathedral.org.uk/

The whole Cavern quarter is worth a look if you have never been there but its pretty cheesy and they all claim to be the first ever pub the Beatles played at!

The good this about Liverpool its its surprisingly compact so you can walk most places in the centre

There are a lot of cheap but studenty pub round Slater Street this one was always a good craic

http://ultimatepubguide.com/pubs/info.phtml?pub_id=269

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday - Johnny Woo live at Bistrotheque

Friday - Go for a quiet pint somewhere

Saturday - Book Africa Safari (wooo!)

Sunday - Roast dinner

Fri - after work drinks.

Sat - Afternoon start at Soulfulbeats @ Garden Bar, Notting Hill then on to Inspiration Information @ EV if I can still stand!!

Sun - pub, roast, cup final.

Hard to think ahead to another weekend after just coming off a 3-day bender. :confused:

Friday - Big evening gathering of former colleagues from my previous job. Likely subsequent stops include the GlobalClubbing warehouse party featuring Amnesia Ibiza residents Les Shmitz and Brian Cross.

Saturday - Watch football in the afternoon. Might go to see Bomb the Bass in concert in the evening. Probably followed by random clubhopping including likely stop at Rai where Freemasons are headlining.

Sunday - Rest, relax.

Friday: Popping to the shops to get supplies for the weekend.

Saturday: Picking up Sarah from train station for a girlie night out for my Birthday which falls on a week day this year. Few drinks at mine, couple of bars and a club. Greasy kebab on the way home and pass out in bed no doubt.

Sunday: Sunday roast @ local (if i make it out of bed), greet Joey back from Sweden.

I also have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off work next week - yaaaay :D

beefeater!! haha, there is a harry ramsden somewhere near albert dock i think.

i'd check out the cathedrals if you get a chance bex. "we've got one to spare" (;)) and the anglican cathedral is the biggest in the UK and 4th biggest in the world or something.....they are very close to each other.

i'd say go to mathew street too, day and night

At last Pay Weekend!!!!!

Fri: hairdressers and facials and beauty treatments!! - I feel like a hag - its been ages since I have pampered myself..... cant wait.... I will look 30 again!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sat: its all about the outside of the house and the garden this weekend. Need to check the weather, but if its fine - all the outside needs painting, and the Garden needs a good going over and the garden furniture needs a good sanding and oiling again....

If not too knackered - I fancy either going out with Phil and getting ratarsed (which means about 4 pints each and a cab home around 9.30 basically) :oops: :lol::lol: OR go and see Spencer Parker - still considering..... I know I will feel a lot better the following day if I go to this rather than go drinking instead.... 8)

Sun: hangover fry up - dog sitting for next door, so fresh air jaunt to a river or the coast

Really looking forward to this weekend.....

i'd check out the cathedrals if you get a chance bex. "we've got one to spare" (;))

I don't understand what this wink is about, is it some kind of Liverpudlian joke about multiple cathedrals :confused: :lol:

Yeah no point booking a fancy restaurant for my Mum and Dad, they will only want "proper" food like pie and chips lol, although I could maybe tempt them somewhere like Pizza Expres... hmmm :lol:

I don't understand what this wink is about, is it some kind of Liverpudlian joke about multiple cathedrals :confused: :lol:

Yeah no point booking a fancy restaurant for my Mum and Dad, they will only want "proper" food like pie and chips lol, although I could maybe tempt them somewhere like Pizza Expres... hmmm :lol:

Catholic and C&E Cathederals the C&E one is stunning and the Catholic one looks tres strange, hence the nickname Paddy's Wigwam :lol: however on walking inside if its sunny it looks amazing inside as every other window (or near as damn it) is blue glass and it just looks stunning - the light is very impressive .....

2 x 10 hour shifts Saturday and Sunday

(as with every other year for the past 4 years) I'm starting to reconsider the "I'm definitely not making it to Ibiza this summer" statement.

If my work scrap public holidays I get 4 extra days which will allow for Ibiza / Sonar double header, provided I can stay in enough and do enough overtime to get the funds together. Gonna be a real effort but I'm pretty determined to do it.

near mathew street there are loads of chain style pizza express/okish sort of places.

the wink is because it's a line from a famous song about liverpool, that's all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgPeZu_Ivho&feature=related

by the way becki, you should have a wander around by st.george's hall (it is a magnificent building that can't be done justice in pictures) and nearby is the library and museum. this is right outside lime street station.

liverpool has the most listed buildings in the UK outside london.

also, if you get a chance, have a wander to china town, it is the oldest chinese community in europe (if not the oldest anymore)

At last Pay Weekend!!!!!

Sat: its all about the outside of the house and the garden this weekend. Need to check the weather, but if its fine - all the outside needs painting, and the Garden needs a good going over and the garden furniture needs a good sanding and oiling again....
quote]

This is exactly what I am doing. The garden started looking grim after all the snow and it needs a good old short back and sides. :lol:

Back