Weekend Plans?

Friday- Going to Frankie and Benny's for a work mates birthday ,
saturday- go to work at my second job :eek:
saturday night- Romford Dogs with other work collegues
sunday- spend a bit of time with the ol fiance!

Tonight - rehearsal for mate's wedding Sat

Fri - Groom's last meal

Sat - the main event, yes - MY BEST MAN'S SPEECH after a the ceremony and the other insignificant bits:lol:

Sun - Hangover

Friday - working early , then doing a bit of flyering at night

Saturday - as of today I'll be off work for 11 days. Going to The Arches - John Digweed , Jonathan Lisle , Mark Knight, D Ramirez, Graham Park etc etc. Only really interested in seeing Digweed and Lisle, back to a party.

Sunday - will be a continuation of Saturday. Head out to the pubs around lunchtime.

Monday - recovery position.

Friday - working early , then doing a bit of flyering at night

Saturday - as of today I'll be off work for 11 days. Going to The Arches - John Digweed , Jonathan Lisle , Mark Knight, D Ramirez, Graham Park etc etc. Only really interested in seeing Digweed and Lisle, back to a party.

Sunday - will be a continuation of Saturday. Head out to the pubs around lunchtime.

Monday - recovery position.

Knight/Ramirez and Park all def worth a listen - Olly will back me up on that one!!:lol:

Friday: Hospitality @ Audio - Mistabishi, Commix & Logistics - going to be epic! 8)

Saturday: Chillsville by day with some Junkbox antics @ Coalition for the Brighton debut for Berlin's Format B ... seriously looking forward to this one!

Sunday - Goshta pop into 'the office' for a few hours then mellow out in the evening.

Going to London for some shopping with the girlies, dinner at Asia de Cuba and Nick Warren in Twisted Audio :D

Thank God its Friday, been well hectic this week!

Tonight party at the Westbury, which i've never been to! LooseCannons are playing!
Saturday, a Northern Blonds leaving thrash!
Sunday, The mighty Yids entertain the filthy arse at the Lane, need to slap them, whcih i believe will happen, with the Irish pikey proving a point!

no going anywhere until they clear the roads...

Treat yourself to some of these babies;
micros.jpg

Snow is melting here, need to revise my sledging plans:cry::cry:

Treat yourself to some of these babies;
micros.jpg

Snow is melting here, need to revise my sledging plans:cry::cry:

could have done with them last night after pulling over to have a emergancy slash, only to find i put the front wheels on the grass...

car is now caked in mud :spank:

Tonight we are going for drinkies and some supper at the private members club, upstairs at The Ivy.:):):):):)

I heard the Yellow snow cocktails there are really good, you should try one.

fri: running with the night
sat: playing in the shadows
sun: just you & i... till the morning light

:lol::lol::lol: sorry! :lol:

ive got st kilda festival this weekend.....
crazy melbourne beach festival with like the whole of the frikkin city there.....
thank frik its not 47degrees 2moro or otherwise my records mighta ended up like black mounds of melted plastic @ the bottom of my bag... ffs.....
OVER THE HEAT WAVE NOW :rolleyes::(:spank::rolleyes::evil:

:lol::lol::lol: sorry! :lol:

ive got st kilda festival this weekend.....
crazy melbourne beach festival with like the whole of the frikkin city there.....
thank frik its not 47degrees 2moro or otherwise my records mighta ended up like black mounds of melted plastic @ the bottom of my bag... ffs.....
OVER THE HEAT WAVE NOW :rolleyes::(:spank::rolleyes::evil:

I heard Norman Jay rocked it

@ the bottom of my bag...

the things that end up there :lol:;)

Back