Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

I am happy to write this today as I have tomorrow and Friday off work :lol:

Its boyfriends birthday tomorrow so am going to the Ice Bar and possibly a museum (not sure where yet) up in London. Dinner possibly in London or back home.

Friday shoppping and relaxing :lol:

Saturday maybe meet a friend for a coffee/lunch/drink then got boyfriends nans surprise 80th birthday party at his parents house, why oh why, on a Saturday night!??! :eek::lol:

Sunday maybe decorating and relaxing :lol:

Nice relaxing weekend planned for me too :)

Friday - going over to my friends flat with a bottle of wine, ordering a takeaway and having a nice evening of girly goss!

Saturday - Jon and me and going to Angel as Jon wants a pie and mash :rolleyes: :lol: then shopping for my belated birthday present, and watching Slumdog Millionaire in the evening.

Sunday - going to Jon's sisters for a huuuuuge roast with his family.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend :)

The wife's away this weekend :twisted:
...but I have nothing special planned :lol: Just a return to my pre-holiday routine

Friday - A friend's birthday party at Wall St Bar, followed by random club outings

Saturday - Will attempt to motivate for a massive housecleaning effort. Head down to the pub to watch the Chelsea match, followed by random bar and club outings.

Sunday - Will once again attempt to motivate for various projects around the home

Fri: I think out early doors for some food after work with gorgeous husband .....

Sat: I may scan more photos but this is just the most dullest, time consuming job in the world - FACT! Would happily pay someone to sit in my livingroom and scan them for me....:lol::lol::lol:

Sun: walk and chill day or may go for a run :confused:

I am sure Football will factor in there somewher tho......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am loving doing naff all in January other than chillaxing........

Sat: I may scan more photos but this is just the most dullest, time consuming job in the world - FACT! Would happily pay someone to sit in my livingroom and scan them for me....:lol::lol::lol:
:lol:
I've thought of that... I've got much of the 90s left to scan (from university graduation until I went digital in Jan '01). As I mentioned on that other site, the project has been on hiatus for ages now :lol:

Morbs - Pacha Moscow opening next weekend. Will you be at that soiree?

Quiet one this weekend

Friday - chill indoors.

Saturday pick my boy up and go and get our passports done/renewed, book holiday well apartment, maybe then Kidspace to wear the kids out for a bit and then Frankie n Bennys for lunch. Put a bet on at some stage. Chill out with a film Saturday evening.

Sunday - gym or take kids swimming or to country park. Super Sunday involving the goal scoring, free flowing rip roaring Hammers (not to self - re-open Buckley thread about Hammers coming bottom of league), rest of day getting attacked by the kids. Lovely.

Friday: Want to stay in but may end up getting dragged to some local thing in a cellar of all places, expecting dirty tunes of some nature :confused:. If i can resist the clutching claws i will stay in and continue watching my sex and the city boxset and drink wine :lol:

Saturday: Taking Joey to Malmaison in Birmingham for lunch then going to see my Mom, Nan & our Nephew as it's his 6th Birthday. Apparently he has the new Guitar Hero for the Wii so im sure that will be entertaining :lol:

Sunday: Grocery shop and then cook a Roast for lunch and veg out with more wine :D

:lol:
I've thought of that... I've got much of the 90s left to scan (from university graduation until I went digital in Jan '01). As I mentioned on that other site, the project has been on hiatus for ages now :lol:

I reckon you could pay someone in food and tea for them to sit at your kitchen table and scan all day....... :lol::lol::lol:

I asked Phil (as he is working from home at moment) to do the rest for me - the look on his face was brilliant - "do I have to?? :cry:" were his words....

I reckon you could pay someone in food and tea for them to sit at your kitchen table and scan all day....... :lol::lol::lol:

I asked Phil (as he is working from home at moment) to do the rest for me - the look on his face was brilliant - "do I have to?? :cry:" were his words....

Is Jonny68 still looking for a job .... :lol:;)

friday - possible trip to plastic people to see chateau flight/Worgall (DONS) but more likely, feet up, shamelessly lapping up that strange programme with the Swede, the Mancunian and the midget

Saturday - see friday

Sunday - see Saturday

Friday: Want to stay in but may end up getting dragged to some local thing in a cellar of all places, expecting dirty tunes of some nature :confused:. If i can resist the clutching claws i will stay in and continue watching my sex and the city boxset and drink wine :lol:

Saturday: Taking Joey to Malmaison in Birmingham for lunch then going to see my Mom, Nan & our Nephew as it's his 6th Birthday. Apparently he has the new Guitar Hero for the Wii so im sure that will be entertaining :lol:

Sunday: Grocery shop and then cook a Roast for lunch and veg out with more wine :D

I bought myself the sex and the city boxset just after xmas, it proper made me feel guilty but I just had to get it. You should have seen how much I ummed and ahhed in HMV :lol:

Guitar Hero is awesome, bluddy hard but great fun :lol:

Chilled weekend for me :)

Friday: bf coming round via Maxims with a nice takeaway :D
Saturday: daytime - rummaging through sales dregs in Harvey Nicks and lunch somewhere. evening - he is cooking me some nice food probably involving Monkfish
Sunday: chilling with my new cat who I picked up from Battersea today :) and Dancing on Ice 8)

Chilled weekend for me :)

Friday: bf coming round via Maxims with a nice takeaway :D
Saturday: daytime - rummaging through sales dregs in Harvey Nicks and lunch somewhere. evening - he is cooking me some nice food probably involving Monkfish
Sunday: chilling with my new cat who I picked up from Battersea today :) and Dancing on Ice 8)

Cooper is cute as a button!! :lol:

Cooper is cute as a button!! :lol:

did you see him on the Battersea website? He's their longest serving 'inmate" as he is a bit special needs ;-)

he has been following me all round the house this evening, I dont think he can believe his luck after 3 months in what must seem like cat prison. He also has an absolute hatred of other cats... even his own reflection in my over door freaks him a bit aaaw :D

quiet(ish) weekend for me....

friday: moving house during the day then work then straight home!

saturday: working @ a beach rave then raving with everyone else!!!:twisted:

sunday: working sunday afternoon then vietnamese food with friends 4dins!

giddy up! :twisted:8)

did you see him on the Battersea website? He's their longest serving 'inmate" as he is a bit special needs ;-)

he has been following me all round the house this evening, I dont think he can believe his luck after 3 months in what must seem like cat prison. He also has an absolute hatred of other cats... even his own reflection in my over door freaks him a bit aaaw :D

Special needs pets are the way forward :lol::lol::lol:

Yes - he was pointed out to me yesterday - I went on the site and got all upset - I wanted to take home "stanley" the dog - he looks so lonely..... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

My Mums cat died this morning - I cant ring her yet cos I am at work and she will be devastated - I'll be in tears for her.... :cry:

Special needs pets are the way forward :lol::lol::lol:

Yes - he was pointed out to me yesterday - I went on the site and got all upset - I wanted to take home "stanley" the dog - he looks so lonely..... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

My Mums cat died this morning - I cant ring her yet cos I am at work and she will be devastated - I'll be in tears for her.... :cry:

Oh sorry to hear about your mums cat :(

Battersea made me feel a bit :confused: but they were sooo glad I took Cooper as no one has wanted him partly as he is an older cat and also as he can be a bit feisty/bad tempered. They were almost in tears when I said yes!!

He also has to have a special diet at the moment which I have to get at a vets so he isnt low maintenance but he is so worth it :lol::lol:

Oh sorry to hear about your mums cat :(

Battersea made me feel a bit :confused: but they were sooo glad I took Cooper as no one has wanted him partly as he is an older cat and also as he can be a bit feisty/bad tempered. They were almost in tears when I said yes!!

He also has to have a special diet at the moment which I have to get at a vets so he isnt low maintenance but he is so worth it :lol::lol:

I know - she'll be sooo upset... she's been expecting it for a week but its still horrid when it happens.....

None of my pets have been low maintenance - I dont know what I would do with a "low" maintenance pet - probably forget I had them :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww good on you for getting a cat from Battersea :D We went there a couple of times before we got our doggies (we ended up getting them from a different rescue place in the end) but what Battersea do is fantastic - sooo heartbreaking tho, I could have taken every dog home with us :cry:

Our weekend is all about:

Buying a rucksack for Tom :lol:

Buying some trainer type 'things' for me :spank: I hate trainer type 'things' but think I may need something more substantial than flip-flops for climbing up volcanoes and trekking thru jungles :lol:

Starting packing stuff up in our house cos we've rented it out YAY :D

And going out with Tom's bro and wife on Saturday night, that's about it.

Back