Weekend Plans?

Buying some trainer type 'things' for me :spank: I hate trainer type 'things' but think I may need something more substantial than flip-flops for climbing up volcanoes and trekking thru jungles :lol:

just make sure they're goretex & waterproof.

Smashing up Bournemouth, my first weekend of singledom for like 9 months so I'm gonna make use of it. Do a Leo then going to some fake Skins indie rave type thing with mental but good music, lots of girls that wanna do the things the girls do on Skins... which is nice.

Was going to see Erol Alkan tonight but now officially skint after under estimating how much it would cost me to take my girlfriend away on a work trip with me - bugger!

:lol: You're having a laugh :lol:

Spacemonkey I have some pink Converse boot trainers from years ago and they never rubbed or gave me blisters, are the shoe Converse trainers worse??

Get a pair of trial trainners in gore-tex. You won't be walking for hours but you may find mood, water and rain. And probably a good pair of trial trainners are lighter than your pink converse which will make you look like a mad cheerleather lost in the middle of the jungle ;)

Back