Weekend Plans

No idea.... but the gist of the article I read was that he likes soccer (and his older daughter plays), and he might help us get the World Cup in 2018... get ready for a fight, England!

Think it is a sister in law or something. She followed them and he went once or somthing.

Probably knows about as much as Tom Hanks who follows Aston Villa as he says it sounds like a nice place to go on holiday!!!:eek:

Think it is a sister in law or something. She followed them and he went once or somthing.

Probably knows about as much as Tom Hanks who follows Aston Villa as he says it sounds like a nice place to go on holiday!!!:eek:

Or worse still Silvester Stallone becoming an Evertonian - whilst looking a wee bit too much like his Mum without lipstick.....

_42449027_ab.jpg

My new car was supposed to (finally!) be delivered this week so I'd love to go for a Sunday drive, but I still haven't heard from the dealership :evil:

You obviuosly didn't go for the beemer then ;):lol:

Fri - Busy busy day at work and then home to chill with the good lady.

Sat - Its my 34th Birthday........:eek::(..so wifey is looking after me for most of the day (around her studying of course)..relaxing, shopping and then out for a nice meal in the evening at a Bistro we've been meaning to try for a very long time.

Sun - A few hours work in the day and then relax the rest of the time as is another mad one next week........roll on 3 weeks time when the madness stops....:lol::lol:!

Have a wicked time at WP Neil! It's DIY and sorting boxes for me this weekend and moved house last week, with a few drinks with friends on Saturday night too!

Ladies WC maybe!

Im guessing Morbyd was referring to hosting the World Cup, not winning it.. at least I hope thats what he meant :lol:

Im hearing Obama is also very much behind Chicago's Olympic bid for 2016, which will mean you'll probably win it, heck they'd win Eurovision if they entered

Heya anyone!

It would bew great if someone in this forum could give me some advice where it will be best to go out tonight in Luzern or Zürich... Elctro, progressive, bit minimalistic, less house, less trance... So, I'm excited to read your advices... ;-)

Njoy & rock!

Im guessing Morbyd was referring to hosting the World Cup, not winning it.. at least I hope thats what he meant :lol:

Im hearing Obama is also very much behind Chicago's Olympic bid for 2016, which will mean you'll probably win it, heck they'd win Eurovision if they entered
Yes, of course I mean hosting it... (and maybe making it past the group stages like in '94 and '02 :!:)

I've heard that about the Olympics too. Woohoo!

As for Eurovision, we'd certainly do better than the UK does :lol: But I'm looking forward to it being in Moscow next year! That's going to be all kinds of campy fun :lol:

Back