Weekend Plans

Buckley

Friday - Otis the Aardvark theme night at my Auntie's pub8)

Sat - Prolly watch my footy team as I'm still injured:cry: Then who knows

Sun - Big American fellas ruinning into each other in North West London

Friday - Otis the Aardvark theme night at my Auntie's pub8)

Sat - Prolly watch my footy team as I'm still injured:cry: Then who knows

Sun - Big American fellas ruinning into each other in North West London

Although early, intriguing. Please explain Friday and Sunday.

I will join in, after all we are all already looking forward to the weekend no doubt :confused:

Mine is looking to be

Friday - another indie night at friends mums pub, I do have another birthday to go to at Hard Rock Cafe but its gonna cost me £££ that I really dont have :cry:

Saturday - more decorating, maybe some lunch with a pal, then boyfriends mums friends surprise 50th birthday party (if that makes sense) :?:lol: I have never been to a surprise party before!

Sunday - no doubt relaxing

Weekend starts early as we're going to Stamford Bridge on Weds for Chelsea v Roma so bite to eat and drinks in Fulham beforehand

Friday - might go shopping after work to finish my Christmas shopping :lol: and then going to Alan You's new-ish restaurant Cha Cha Moon off Carnaby Street. The reviews I've read have been a bit mixed but friends who've been say it is fab and cheap as chips so going to give it a go

Saturday - hairdressers in the afternoon, then in the evening AKA for drinks and then The End for Laurent Garnier with all the usual gang. One of our friends who hasn't been out since he had a little girl in May is having his first night out so I can see carnage ahead as he'll be like a caged animal released into the wild :eek::lol:

Sunday - aftershow antics and general destroying :spank:

sensible weekend ahead...

Bosses wedding on Sat* and on Sat evening a surprise 40th for a friend (*note to self do not get too pissed at bosses wedding!)

Sun - recover after doing two drinks based events on the same day.... urgh I can feel the hangover and the queasiness creeping up already :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although early, intriguing. Please explain Friday and Sunday.

For you SP.

Auntie Mary's become a licencee and as she used to be the afternoon receptionist at the BBC she's using some old contacts to try and drum up a bit of PR. She's got Andy Peters compering a Xmas party down there!

Sunday - American Footy at Wembley. (Watching not playing)

Ooh ooh! I'll play. Big trip to London this week :D

Wed - Chelsea v Roma. Possible pre-game drinks with Babs & co (see above). Post-game drinks with my usual crew.

Thurs & Fri - various meetings and at least 2 visits to the Russian embassy to sort out my new visa. A couple of lunches, a dinner, probably some pub drinks on Friday night (unless I decide I really have to see Cattaneo at Ministry!)

Sat - Laurent Garnier @ the End. Try to avoid being kidnapped afterward because...

Sunday - Chelsea v Liverpool, then race to Wembley for the NFL game (is 1.5 hours enough?) and try to explain to 2 British mates why American Football actually counts as a sport :lol:

Had 3 quiet weekends in a row so gagging for a night out this time around.

Friday - The Warehouse Project
Saturday - Best mate's 30th around Stratford (I think)
Sunday - If alive I'll be back at home for 1pm to watch chelsea v Liverpool

The dole can only stretch so far BUT...

Friday - Go see my local team play in the semi finals of the FAI Cup.

Saturday - Chill out

Sunday - Bank Holiday Sunday and once again Dublin is the place to be as regards DJ talent on bank holiday Sundays loads of top acts on, im going to be doing a bit of club hopping, first catch a bit of Nicky Holloways set @ 4 Dame Lane then the main event Joey Negro @ The Tivoli, last ever after party at mine before i move out:cry: should be a good one though.

Monday - Recover.

Im on my own from Weds until Saturday :cry: so have to try and amuse myself until then so i have Yoga weds night where i shall no doubt be bending my legs and arms into all sorts of un-imaginable positions so its just as well really as i wont be able to walk until at least Sunday :lol:

Friday: Meeting up with friend for drinks after work at local bar in Cheltenham & then going to mates on-route home for a few wines.

Saturday: Greet a no doubt broken Joey on his return from Amsterdam & then have a look around the docks at a pirate event that they are putting on, im really excited about this as i love pirates and all things piratey :oops::).

Sunday: Off to wedding venue in Warwickshire as they are putting on a wedding fayre so we get to see how it will all look on the day. Maybe pop for a huuuge carvery on the way back.

Thats me lot!

Im on my own from Weds until Saturday :cry: so have to try and amuse myself until then so i have Yoga weds night where i shall no doubt be bending my legs and arms into all sorts of un-imaginable positions so its just as well really as i wont be able to walk until at least Sunday :lol:

Friday: Meeting up with friend for drinks after work at local bar in Cheltenham & then going to mates on-route home for a few wines.

Saturday: Greet a no doubt broken Joey on his return from Amsterdam & then have a look around the docks at a pirate event that they are putting on, im really excited about this as i love pirates and all things piratey :oops::).

Sunday: Off to wedding venue in Warwickshire as they are putting on a wedding fayre so we get to see how it will all look on the day. Maybe pop for a huuuge carvery on the way back.

Thats me lot!

When is the wedding? :lol:

Back